Walmart Pay threatens to surpass Apple in U.S. mobile payments
Walmart Stores’s app is close to surpassing Apple Pay in usage for mobile payments in the U.S., giving the world’s largest retailer even more clout.
Irate customer threatens pizza shop worker: Solon police blotter
The Solon police blotter this week includes an item in which a man, 18, was arrested for threatening a pizza shop employee.
Parental leave changes a baby step in the right direction, but 'vast majority' of workers left out
New parental leave options that will allow Canadians to spread their federal benefits over a longer period of time are leading to questions about whether people will be able to
If you leave the leaves and the clippings alone, you don’t have to fertilize. Here’s the proof.
Jeff Lowenfels: Next fall, I am not touching a leaf and will let them be. My only change will be to let the lawn grow higher under the trees so it will catch and hold more leaves.
A new Bling Ring is plaguing Hollywood celebs
It started in January, when burglars boosted hundreds of thousands of dollars’ worth of jewelry and cash from “Dog Whisperer” Cesar Millan. Then, retired Laker and former Knicks
Sen. Bill Cassidy withdraws support for Roy Moore over sexual misconduct allegations
U.S. Sen. Bill Cassidy of Louisiana has withdrawn his support for embattled Republican Senate candidate Roy Moore of Alabama over allegations of sexual misconduct by Moore decades
Four former employees say Denver oil tycoon groped, harassed or sexually assaulted them
Denver oil tycoon Jack Grynberg is fending off allegations he repeatedly groped, harassed or sexually assaulted four former female employees. Three of the women allege that from
Mich. family holds out hope to find missing daughter
‘It’s just hard going out everyday and not knowing where she’s at,’ says Jenna Verhille’s father
Warner Bros. suspends ‘Supergirl,’ ‘Arrow’ producer
Andrew Kreisberg was suspended after Warner Brothers opened an investigation into allegations of sexual harassment
George Takei denies sexual assault allegations by former model
"“The events he describes back in the 1980s simply did not occur," Takei wrote on Facebook.
- Fur trappers ask judge to throw out lawsuit aiming to block exports of bobcat pelts
- Who had the strongest handshake? Vladimir Putin and Turkey's President Erdogan knock over furniture in meeting
- The curious, controversial life of John McAfee just got way more complicated
- 'Keep coming at me guys!!!': Donald Trump Jr. meets Russia scrutiny with defiance
- Beware of binge drinking this holiday season
- Holiday Bonuses 101
- Committees looking into Russian meddling not done yet
- AP source: Flynn breaks with Trump team on Mueller probe
- Found after Burning Man festival: shoes, cameras, dentures
- This computer game comes thanks to 2 Supreme Court justices
- Cheering Zimbabweans prepare to greet country's new leader
- There’s a Secret Way Into Monaco’s Most Elite Club
- Thanksgiving night fight at Riverchase Galleria shuts down mall 40 minutes early
- $700B defense bill affects Nevada military bases, personnel
- Rising DJ-producer Snails comes out of his shell for Las Vegas gig
- Chinese authorities investigate abuse claims at kindergarten run by U.S. company
- Macy’s Thanksgiving parade revels on amid tight security
- Strong second half carries MSU over DePaul
- Hot property: Vila’s old villa is a gem in JP
- Hollywood’s holiday fare