Fossil fuel emissions to reach an all-time high in 2017, scientists say
Global carbon dioxide emissions are projected to rise again in 2017, a major disappointment for those who hoped gas emissions had at last peaked.
Digest (Nov. 12): Terps rally past Duke, 3-2, reach NCAA field hockey semifinals
Playing in their first NCAA field hockey semifinal since 2013, the Terps will face Michigan on Friday at 4:45 p.m. in Louisville, Ky.
Oil prices reach 2-year highs. It’s not enough for Alaska.
With Lower 48 shale fields able to quickly ramp up oil production, officials question whether the increase in North Slope oil prices will last.
A list of heartbreak: German newspaper tallies 33,293 dead migrants
A German newspaper has published a list of 33,293 people it says died while trying to immigrate to Europe between 1993 and May of this year.
The EU Is Looking to 2018 for a Brexit Breakthrough
European officials have identified summits early next year where they could seek a breakthrough in Brexit talks, as the European side is bracing for a crunch meeting in December to
Sessions Says He Forgot About Russia Meeting But Didn’t Lie
Attorney General Jeff Sessions denied he lied or misled Congress about contacts with Russia by people involved in Donald Trump’s presidential campaign, saying he simply forgot
Trump Kept One Eye on Re-Election in Asia With His Push for Deals
President Donald Trump asked Vietnam’s prime minister why his country wasn’t buying more American military equipment, in a meeting that was a microcosm of his 11-day Asia tour.
New Accusation Escalates Moore's Fight With Republican Leaders
Republican leaders escalated their fight to force Roy Moore out of the Alabama Senate race, threatening to expel him if he wins, while Democrats took pains to stay quiet with the
Why Clocks Run Clockwise
The reason is much older than clocks themselves
Moore Accused of Sex Assault as McConnell Urges Candidate's Exit
A woman accused Republican Senate candidate Roy Moore Monday of sexually assaulting her when she was 16, hours after Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell said he believed Moore’s
- A growing number of young Americans are leaving desk jobs to farm
- A high-end 'guntry club' has Owings Mills in its sights
- Thanksgiving night fight at Riverchase Galleria shuts down mall 40 minutes early
- As he investigates Trump's aides, special counsel's record shows surprising flaws
- Municipal Bond Investing Strategies
- Almost ... Charlotte Hornets can’t catch Cleveland Cavaliers as 3s miss mark late
- Hough receiver Nolan Groulx helps Huskies make history, is Friday top performer
- College football: Saturday’s 7 area games to watch
- Protest on Chicago's Michigan Avenue targets police conduct
- 'Whirlwind of tragic history:' Hospital memo recounts hectic two days after JFK death
- The Latest: Time magazine says Trump's got it wrong
- The Latest: Macy's says it's fixed gift, credit card issue
- Cyntoia Brown and Alice Johnson get help from Kim Kardashian's celebrity lawyer
- Colombia peace process a year later: Violence and drugs surge despite advances
- The former Soviet republic of Moldova is getting closer to the U.S. in its fight against Russia
- Once the world's heaviest man alive, Juan Pedro Franco is now an international inspiration
- Flat-Earth believer postpones his homemade rocket launch
- Brian Boyle scores winner for Devils on 'Hockey Fights Cancer Night'
- MPs push for citizen-first approach after auditor-general's report
- Notley wins over Calgary business crowd, starting with 'eastern bastards' remark