Christie 'hasn't read' Trump AG memo at odds with his stance on drug sentencing
The governor had no comment on a move by President Trump's Attorney General to reimpose mandatory federal prison sentences on non-violent addicts.
‘Nightmare scenario’: Former intel spokesman says Trump just put US interests around the world ‘at risk’
As the news cycle catches up to a controversial Washington Post report claiming that President Donald Trump dilvulged classified information to Russian officials in an Oval Office
MSNBC contributor: Trump is ‘the biggest security risk to the United States’
Huffington Post global editorial director Howard Fineman on Monday called Donald Trump “the biggest security risk to the United States” after it was revealed the president
‘The White House is playing word games’: WaPo reporter slams McMasters’ denial of Trump intel disclosure to Russians
During an emergency press conference, Lt. Gen. HR McMaster, a sitting member of President Donald Trump’s National Security Council, said the Washington Post report claiming the
Trump revealed classified information to Russians, report says
The Washington Post said President Donald Trump gave out classified details during a White House meeting.
Greg Miller: 5 Fast Facts You Need to Know
Greg Miller is a Washington Post reporter who just broke a major story about President Donald Trump.
Trump Sharing Classified Information to Russia: Is It Legal to Do It if He Did?
A Washington Post report said President Donald Trump disclosed highly classified information to Russian officials in a meeting last week.…
Congress Reacts to Washington Post Report on Trump Leaking Classified Info to Russians
Members of Congress were quick to respond to a Washington Post report that President Donald Trump revealed sensitive information to…
Donald Trump’s Past Tweets About Mishandling Classified Information
President Donald Trump reportedly revealed highly classified information to Russian officials. He has tweeted several times about the dangers of…
White House to Light Up Blue In Honor of Fallen Police Officers
President Donald Trump on Monday vowed to have the White House lit up with blue light to honor police officers…
- Fort Mill prostitution sting near NC state line nets multiple arrests
- ‘Tundra be dammed’: Beavers head north, leaving their mark on the Arctic
- When unpaid student loan bills mean you can’t work
- A dying veteran in Atlanta needed CPR. Hidden video shows his nurse laughing instead.
- Thousands flock to Detroit for Father Solanus Casey beatification Mass
- Scary 'Slaughterbots' video shows danger of autonomous killer drones
- Volleyball: Owls' season ends in 3A final loss to Northern-Calvert
- With 'so many hits,' Janet Jackson delivers pop, R&B excellence at Royal Farms Arena
- Police to clear crime scene of detective's killing in West Baltimore on Monday
- Why our passion for the great Ashes rivalry hasn't gone cold
- Boy 14, among 3 shot on Northwest, West sides Sunday
- More flights mean busy holiday week at Tucson airport
- Robert Mugabe, Zimbabwe's president for 37 years, resigning, official says
- Mel Tillis, Country Music Hall of Famer, dies at 85
- After another apology, Bill O'Neill says those wishing to return his donations should refund him
- Browns pre-game buzz on Peyton Manning, Haslams' meeting with players, Leonard Fournette and more
- Rabalais: LSU's wet, ugly victory over Tennessee felt a lot more like fight for survival
- Baton Rouge, New Orleans, Lafayette Area People in Business for Nov. 19, 2017
- The Latest: Drivers give Dale Jr. lengthy standing ovation
- Country music legend Mel Tillis dead at age 85