Senator introduces bill to make it easier to do medical marijuana research
He’s being very blunt
Senators roll out competing health plans: GOP unveil long-shot effort, Sanders pitches universal government-run coverage
Some Democratic leaders are stopping short of supporting Sen. Bernie Sanders plan for single-payer health care.
Cassidy, Graham unveil Obamacare replacement bill with jabs at Democrats — and their party's leaders
Louisiana's Bill Cassidy and the three Republican U.S. Senate colleague backing his Obamacare repeal-and-replace plan framed the measure they unveiled Wednesday as Republican's
Sanders bill expands Medicare for all, lacks details on cost
A bill by Sen. Bernie Sanders would let Americans get health coverage simply by showing a new government-issued card.
Michael Bennet says Trump’s presidency is “a sign of how broken our political system is”
U.S. Sen. Michael Bennet said this week that Congress is in one of its most dysfunctional states in the nation’s history and, though it had problems before Donald Trump’s election,
5 charged in murder-for-hire plot; feds say witness gunned down in Gentilly
More than five years after a witness in a Medicare fraud case was gunned down in Gentilly, federal prosecutors have charged the man against whom he was supposed to testify
Democratic candidate for governor proposes Medicaid-for-all health care plan in Colorado
Cary Kennedy announced Tuesday that she supports allowing anyone to buy into the state’s government-run Medicaid system.
Trump's 'Obamacare' budget cuts leave Arizona's ACA workers in limbo
Arizona groups that help people sign up for 'Obamacare' insurance could face layoffs or reduced hours after Trump administration funding cuts.
Senate GOP looking for budget deal to open way to tax redo
The GOP Senate leader and members of the Budget Committee are scrambling to come up with a budget deal to clear the way for the first tax overhaul in decades.
Republicans jumping ship amid dissatisfaction in Trump era
Veteran Republicans are bailing on Congress in growing numbers, as GOP control of Washington fails to produce the unity or legislative successes party leaders
- Murder suspect on the run for nearly 2 months found hiding in Bessemer attic
- Chicago cop faces discipline for insensitive, threatening posts on Facebook
- Cold War returns as Denmark builds giant tower to spy on Russia
- Tourbillon Capital, a $3.4 billion hedge fund that's been sounding the alarm about 'frothy speculation,' is suffering big losses
- 'The Man Who Invented Christmas' brings welcome holiday cheer
- I’m thankful for Dale Jr., Duke-UNC hoops, Dabo, Mighty Dog Daisy and ...
- Geek out over these pop-culture-oriented holiday gift ideas
- Last-minute grocery shopping on Thanksgiving? Check to see if your store is open
- Zimbabwe's incoming leader returns home to cheers
- How this family is helping its kids cope with famed NFL coach’s Alzheimer’s
- Light-rail commuters will get good news in 2018: Trains will run more frequently.
- FCC seeks to undo Obama net neutrality standards
- Chris Matthews admires RFK’s spirit
- ‘Man Who Invented Christmas’ a gift for Dickens fans
- Patriots notebook: Robert Kraft thankful for team's recent run
- Could Ian Kinsler be in the mix for job with Red Sox?
- Troopers’ attorney demands DA’s office keep all communications
- Victim and three others were ambushed in Niger
- Democrats face hot-potato politics of sexual predation, too
- No big deal, Boston Dynamics’ Atlas can perform backflips now