Gay soccer star Robbie Rogers retires from LA Galaxy
Robbie Rogers, the LA Galaxy defender who became the first openly gay male athlete in a major North American professional sport, is retiring from soccer.
WMU preview: Star Thomas Wilder has improved supporting cast
Thomas Wilder and the Broncos take aim at the Mid-American Conference championship and their first NCAA Tournament appearance in four years.
With both star strikers suspended, TFC looks elsewhere for goals
Toronto FC has touted its depth all season. Now comes perhaps the ultimate test — an Eastern conference final against Columbus Crew SC with stars strikers Jozy Altidore and
Nvidia has created powerful Star Wars graphics cards
Very powerful graphics cards, these are
'Stranger Things' season 2 takes a big risk while reminding you why you fell in love with it in the first place
The exciting, spooky new season gives other characters the spotlight and it never tries to top season one.
Netflix's 'Mindhunter' is a thrilling look at famous serial killers that reinvents the crime procedural
Netflix's new crime drama, "Mindhunter" is a thrilling origin story of the team that studied the psychology of serial killers in the late 70s.
Reese Witherspoon says a director sexually assaulted her when she was 16
Witherspoon, 41, told her story during her speech at Elle's Women in Hollywood event in Beverly Hills on Monday night.
Women in Hollywood react to the Harvey Weinstein sexual harassment allegations
Women like Brie Larson and Amber Tamblyn emphasized how hard it is for women to speak out, especially when a powerful man such as Weinstein is involved.
'Wet Hot American Summer: 10 Years Later' is funny, but lacks the charming spirit of the original
Overall the season lacks focus that takes away from the absurd spirit that made “Wet Hot American Summer” a cult comedy.
The 8 biggest questions we have after this week's 'Game of Thrones'
Here are all the questions we have after this week's episode of "Game of Thrones."
- Dear Abby: Boyfriend in his 20s lacks driver's license
- Why wasn’t cult leader Charles Manson executed after being given the death sentence?
- California lawmakers upset that wildfire money is left out of White House’s disaster aid request
- Josh Mandel's strange Jewish journey to Trumpland from suburban Cleveland
- John Harbaugh said Ravens' prayers were answered on C.J. Mosley's ankle scare
- Look beyond the Akubra: farming isn't quaint, it's a hot bed of innovation
- Touched by an Angel star Della Reese dies aged 86
- Sacked Bulldogs coach Des Hasler sues club for contract breach
- Police: 1 man killed in Palos Heights shooting
- Trump ending temporary permits for almost 60,000 Haitians who came to U.S. after 2010 earthquake
- Federal judge permanently blocks Trump's executive order to cut funding to sanctuary cities
- Serena Williams and Alexis Ohanian's intimate wedding
- American Airlines to offer nonstop between Tucson and Charlotte, N.C.
- Conservative blogger: It's time to stop the abusers of power
- Not so fast on legalizing weed, says N.J. senate leader of black caucus
- Part of hotel evacuated after man threatened with a handgun
- Murphy weighs in on minimum wage and millionaire's tax
- Alabama's Jordan Fisher dazzles, makes top 3 on 'Dancing with the Stars'
- How do you cook a turkey? Turkey hotlines, thawing times, Thanksgiving advice and more
- TBT #17: 'Judas' #1 astounds with storytelling, beauty