Woman who laughed at Jeff Sessions has charges dropped by Sessions's Justice Department
"Guess they've got enough 'laughing' matters to deal with!" Desiree Fairooz said of the government after the charges were dropped.
Grace Notes: Congress's stalemate on children's health could be yet another headache for state
If Congress can't rouse itself to reauthorize the Children's Health Insurance Program soon, a lot of kids will lose out.
College notes: OU’s Xavier Hill-Mais a surprising redshirt
The 6-foot-7 forward didn't want to waste a year playing seven to eight minutes a game.
Attorney General Jeff Landry, Baton Rouge police announce new tool in effort to curb opioid abuse
Attorney General Jeff Landry and the Baton Rouge Police Department announced a new tool on Tuesday that officials hope will help to curb opioid abuse in Baton Rouge.
French, Arab leaders to join for Louvre Abu Dhabi opening
French President Emmanuel Macron will join Arab leaders to inaugurate the new Louvre Abu Dhabi in the capital of the United Arab Emirates on Wednesday evening.
Time off from work: Are you taking enough vacation?
Only 73% of U.S. workers actually have vacation time as of March 2016. White-collar workers are more likely to have vacation time, while service industry workers are less likely
How a Socialist Beat One of Virginia’s Most Powerful Republicans
Is Lee Carter’s shocking victory a sign of things to come across America?
Trudeau 'satisfied' with Liberal fundraiser's Paradise Papers explanation
Prime Minister Justin Trudeau says he's satisfied with the explanation top Liberal fundraiser Stephen Bronfman gave after coming under fire for his ties to an offshore trust in the
Trudeau says Canada 'will not be rushed' into signing renewed Trans-Pacific Partnership trade deal
Despite the eagerness of some trading partners, Prime Minister Justin Trudeau said Canada is in no hurry to sign a revised Trans-Pacific Partnership this week at the APEC summit in
FBI again finds itself unable to unlock a gunman’s cellphone
WASHINGTON (AP) — The Texas church massacre is providing a familiar frustration for law enforcement: FBI agents are unable to unlock the
- 'Keep coming at me guys!!!': Donald Trump Jr. meets Russia scrutiny with defiance
- A growing number of young Americans are leaving desk jobs to farm
- Thanksgiving night fight at Riverchase Galleria shuts down mall 40 minutes early
- Study to look at long-term health risks of playing soccer
- Fur trappers ask judge to throw out lawsuit aiming to block exports of bobcat pelts
- How England's triumph of planning created the perfect Ashes set-up
- Ex-tenant tipped state liquor agency to Dolton nightclub's troubles before Mother's Day shooting: emails
- The Oak Ridge Boys bring 'Elvira' and more seasonal fare to Mayo
- As N.J. elections go, U.S. will often follow. In 2018 it looks anti-Trump
- Boeing-Bombardier dispute offers mixed omens for new Mobile jet assembly plant
- Convicted felon charged in Mountain Brook police chase, crash
- Iron Bowl predictions from 21 AL.com staff, national writers forecast wildly close game
- Should office holiday parties be on weekends or weekdays?
- LBM: You don't become a (Viking) legend in Lakewood without some great food (and drink)
- Canal Street housing complex takes upscale turn (think $3K per month) near CBD, Mid-City
- Trump, Turkish leader discuss Syrian crisis in phone call
- ‘Christmas Carol’ updated with urban setting, diverse cast in Las Vegas — VIDEO
- Holiday shows, events and performances in Las Vegas
- 58 Las Vegas shooting victims ranged in age, jobs and hometown
- Scientific Games snaps up more shares of NYX