Jon Gruden says he may return to coaching, and 2 teams appear to be the most likely destinations
Even after nine seasons away from the sideline, the 2003 Super Bowl champion remains one of the most sought-after coaches in the business.
After 'One Tree Hill' female cast, crew accuse creator of sexual harassment, show stars rally to support them
More than a dozen women say Mark Schwahn made them feel "physically unsafe."
Taylor Swift announces 'Reputation' Tour launch at University of Phoenix Stadium in AZ
Taylor Swift will launch her "Reputation" tour at University of Phoenix Stadium in Glendale.
McManaman: Matt Kenseth gets last laugh in Phoenix as his NASCAR career winds down
Matt Kenseth didn't get a farewell appreciation tour like his buddy Dale Earnhardt Jr., but he's leaving NASCAR with a bang after winning in Phoenix.
Dave Bautista's make-up nightmare
Dave Bautista often gets makeup stuck in his "butt hair" when shooting for the 'Guardians of the Galaxy' films.
A U.S. civil war erupts in ‘Bushwick’
Texas wants to secede and Brooklyn gets invaded in drama that’s full of cheeky wit
Anna Faris hinted at marriage trouble before Chris Pratt split
The actress admitted her marriage to Chris Pratt didn't always go according to script, weeks before they announced their separation.
9-year-old "Guardian of the Galaxy" applies to be NASA's planetary protection officer
Fourth-grader Jack Davis "Guardian of the Galaxy" says he's seen all the space and alien movies he can see
James Gunn teases 'Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2' trailer
Marvel is hoping fans are ready to get 'Hooked on a Feeling' all over again
Surveillance footage shows an armed man at Phoenix Comicon
Phoenix police released footage of Mathew Sterling, a man charged with attempted first-degree murder and attempted first-degree assault, at Phoenix Comicon.
- Murder suspect on the run for nearly 2 months found hiding in Bessemer attic
- Chicago cop faces discipline for insensitive, threatening posts on Facebook
- Cold War returns as Denmark builds giant tower to spy on Russia
- Hugging your uncle at Thanksgiving dinner? Girl Scouts say, ‘Stop it!’
- 'The Man Who Invented Christmas' brings welcome holiday cheer
- J.K. Dobbins may be Ohio State's next J.T. Barrett: Passing the Texas torch at Ohio State
- If Mitch Trubisky ruins the Bears' draft position, that's a good thing
- BROWN: Firm urges new license plates to replace ‘ugly, illegible mess’
- Pro-Roy Moore group fundraises off Trump's near endorsement
- 'Irving Berlin's White Christmas' a spirit-raising dance-athon
- Shawn Wayans brings his standup act back to Improv in Schaumburg
- Holiday Show Guide: Scrooges, Nutcrackers, Taylor Swift and more
- The beet goes on: understanding the benefits of this root vegetable
- Re-imagining a tradition
- 'Like a big gumbo': Immigrant communities in New Orleans reflect on their Thanksgiving traditions
- Dan Fagan: JPSO's failure to react to slain Marrero woman's screams defies all reason
- Let's Dish: Bouillababes show us how they make green curry shrimp and coconut corn grits
- Movie review: Predictable 'Roman' wastes Denzel Washington
- Album reviews: Exploring the latest soulful showcases from Sharon Jones, Mavis Staples
- Throwing away trash, recycling products about to become more expensive in Baton Rouge