Like Strait of Hormuz, Gulf Coast energy hub is now “too important to fail,” IEA says
Hurricane Harvey and Hurricane Irma could cut U.S. oil demand up to 800,000 barrels a day in September, even as the Gulf Coast's shuttered refineries bring petroleum product
Rebel Wilson awarded record $3.6 million in Australian defamation case
The Australian Supreme Court agreed that Bauer Media said a substantial award was required to "vindicate" Wilson after the damage to her reputation.
Florida beach conditions: Gulf remains off limits in Panama City, open in Destin
Conditions are improving along the Florida Panhandle, with many places reopening Gulf waters to the public.
Rebel Wilson wins record £2.7m payout in Australian libel case
A magazine publisher is found to have defamed the actress by claiming she had lied about her age, real name and childhood events.
Brisbane singer lands music deal with YouTube cover of Down Under
A young Brisbane uni student signs a deal with a music company to use her cover of the Aussie classic Down Under as the theme for the major TV series Wolf Creek.
Tour Down Under 2018 stages revealed
Next year's Tour Down Under (TDU) will include a flashback from the past as the biggest cycling event in the Southern Hemisphere heads back to Port Adelaide, which hosted a stage
Will My Taxes Go Up or Down Under the New Donald Trump Tax Plan?
The outline of Donald Trump's new tax plan has just been released. So how is this going to impact the…
k.d. lang to tour Australia in July
IT has been 25 years since k.d lang won the hearts of Australian music fans with her breakthrough record Ingenue.
Caleb’s confidence races back
CALEB Ewan admits his confidence began to desert him late last year but says it is back with a vengeance after he rode into the record books at the Tour Down Under.
Caleb Ewan wins Stage 6 of the 2017 Santos Tour Down Under
CALEB Ewan humbly put down winning his fourth stage at this year’s Tour Down Under to good fortune on Sunday.
- Murder suspect on the run for nearly 2 months found hiding in Bessemer attic
- Chicago cop faces discipline for insensitive, threatening posts on Facebook
- Cold War returns as Denmark builds giant tower to spy on Russia
- Tourbillon Capital, a $3.4 billion hedge fund that's been sounding the alarm about 'frothy speculation,' is suffering big losses
- 'The Man Who Invented Christmas' brings welcome holiday cheer
- Light-rail commuters will get good news in 2018: Trains will run more frequently.
- FCC seeks to undo Obama net neutrality standards
- Chris Matthews admires RFK’s spirit
- ‘Man Who Invented Christmas’ a gift for Dickens fans
- Patriots notebook: Robert Kraft thankful for team's recent run
- Could Ian Kinsler be in the mix for job with Red Sox?
- Troopers’ attorney demands DA’s office keep all communications
- Victim and three others were ambushed in Niger
- Democrats face hot-potato politics of sexual predation, too
- No big deal, Boston Dynamics’ Atlas can perform backflips now
- The Galaxy S9 will reportedly be a more iterative update and could show up at CES
- Animal Crossing: Pocket Camp brings the series’s leisurely charm to smartphones
- The best streaming shows to binge-watch this Thanksgiving
- This robot can help keep pig hearts beating by gently squeezing them
- Are Parent-Teacher Conferences Becoming Obsolete?