Wisconsin’s Jonathan Taylor ‘as good as any’ RB Michigan has faced
For good reason, Wisconsin freshman running back Jonathan Taylor has impressed Michigan coach Jim Harbaugh.
On Reputation, Taylor Swift emerges as the modern celebrity we deserve
She says she did something bad, but I for one love it
Kenny Golladay and Taylor Decker in, Ziggy Ansah out for Lions
Kenny Golladay will return to the lineup after a five-game absence due to a hamstring injury.
Lions activate OL Taylor Decker, Corey Robinson; waive WR Jace Billingsley
The move for Decker comes five months after the second-year player underwent surgery to repair torn labrum.
5 new Las Vegas music releases you need to hear
The Reeves Brothers’ vintage-sounding “King of Country” leads our latest round-up of new Vegas music releases you need to hear.
Phoenix's KEZ 99.9 starts playing all-Christmas music
KEZ 99.9 made its annual switch to an all-Christmas format on Tuesday, Nov. 14.
Taylor Swift’s Reputation tour announcement leaves fans wanting more
Taylor Swift announced the first 27 tour dates of her Reputation stadium tour, which includes an Aug. 18 date at Hard Rock Stadium in Miami Gardens.
Taylor Swift's 'Reputation': a track-by-track review of the new album
Taylor Swift's new album is a dark, dizzying monument to the madness of celebrity. Is the old Taylor really dead?
Jimmy Fallon holds back tears while paying tribute to his mother on 'The Tonight Show'
Jimmy Fallon paid tribute to his late mother on Monday night's episode of "The Tonight Show," the first new episode to air since she died on Nov. 4.
Exclusive: Cleveland indie rock band Hello, Bandit premieres new song "Frankenstein"
Hello, Bandit is a newer addition to Cleveland's indie rock scene. The band teamed up with cleveland.com for a premiere of its latest song "Frankenstein."
- Murder suspect on the run for nearly 2 months found hiding in Bessemer attic
- Chicago cop faces discipline for insensitive, threatening posts on Facebook
- Hugging your uncle at Thanksgiving dinner? Girl Scouts say, ‘Stop it!’
- 'The Man Who Invented Christmas' brings welcome holiday cheer
- Baltimore County teachers protest discipline problems in schools
- Sentencing pushed back for Aurora shop owner who sold synthetic marijuana to teen before fatal crash
- Trump's name is coming off his SoHo hotel as politics weigh on president's brand
- DJ Khaled teaches his son to love every day
- 'Coco' review: Disney and Pixar set out a Mexican feast
- Sexual predators, unite: Trump says forget the accusers. Moore should be a senator
- Why DISH viewers in N.J. won't see Los Angeles Chargers-Dallas Cowboys, Alabama-Auburn games on CBS
- What's new at the beach: OWA welcomes Wahlburgers
- Man, 60, dead in Bessemer shooting; police say killing appears justifiable
- Roy Moore backers giving thanks for Donald Trump
- All Things For You home decorating resale business relocates to huge Ohio City storefront (photos)
- Holiday Arts Guide 2017: This year, treat yourself to Cleveland's best classical music and dance
- Do you watch reality TV?
- 'Three Billboards Outside Ebbing, Missouri' is an enthralling character study in loss (review)
- Radio talk-show host Munch Bishop to have beer named after him
- Woman says unknown person signed her up for opiate addiction program: Mayfield Village Police Blotter