New sex assault allegation hits Moore; he calls it false
WASHINGTON (AP) — A second woman emerged Monday to accuse Roy Moore of sexually assaulting her as a teenager in the late 1970s, this time in a
Broadcom's Tan Got His Way on Deals; Then He Targeted Qualcomm
Now that the chipmaker has rejected his bid, he’ll have to appeal directly to shareholders.
Chipotle’s stock hit after Jeremy Jordan says he got violently sick
Chipotle’s shares took a hit Monday after “Supergirl” star Jeremy Jordan said he got violently ill from eating at one of the chain’s burrito joints late last week. But doubt was
A Night at he Turtle Club: Blues, Bossa Nova, and Brews
The story goes that Col. John Stevens formed the Turtle Club - whose members included Founding Fathers Alexander Hamilton, Aaron Burr and John Jay - to dine on gallons of turtle
More than 400 millionaires tell Congress: Don't cut our taxes
More than 400 American millionaires and billionaires are sending a letter to Congress this week urging Republican lawmakers not to cut their taxes.
Subject of Colorado manhunt, police chase sentenced to 35 years in prison
A Colorado man who evaded police for 14 hours during a manhunt in March has been sentenced to 35 years in prison after pleading guilty to seven felony charges.
Gilbert’s Bedrock seeks council OK for major tax breaks
Dan Gilbert's Bedrock effort for new state tax breaks on four downtown Detroit projects
Bank customer plays dead as robber shoots up Wells Fargo branch. Police took chase.
Police shot and killed an assailant suspected of shooting someone while robbing a Wells Fargo Bank in Salisbury on Thursday.
Coral Gables city attorney leaving for post with Trump administration
Craig Leen, the city attorney for Coral Gables, has accepted a senior job at the Labor Department under former FIU dean Alexander Acosta, who is now the U.S. Labor Secretary.
He lied about income and had a killer home. It was part of a $20 million mortgage fraud
Marco Laureti was found guilty of wire fraud and conspiracy to commit wire fraud in connection with a $20 million mortagage fraud scam in Miami Beach and Fort Lauderdale
- Dear Abby: Boyfriend in his 20s lacks driver's license
- Why wasn’t cult leader Charles Manson executed after being given the death sentence?
- California lawmakers upset that wildfire money is left out of White House’s disaster aid request
- Josh Mandel's strange Jewish journey to Trumpland from suburban Cleveland
- John Harbaugh said Ravens' prayers were answered on C.J. Mosley's ankle scare
- Look beyond the Akubra: farming isn't quaint, it's a hot bed of innovation
- Touched by an Angel star Della Reese dies aged 86
- Sacked Bulldogs coach Des Hasler sues club for contract breach
- Police: 1 man killed in Palos Heights shooting
- Trump ending temporary permits for almost 60,000 Haitians who came to U.S. after 2010 earthquake
- Federal judge permanently blocks Trump's executive order to cut funding to sanctuary cities
- Serena Williams and Alexis Ohanian's intimate wedding
- American Airlines to offer nonstop between Tucson and Charlotte, N.C.
- Conservative blogger: It's time to stop the abusers of power
- Not so fast on legalizing weed, says N.J. senate leader of black caucus
- Part of hotel evacuated after man threatened with a handgun
- Murphy weighs in on minimum wage and millionaire's tax
- Alabama's Jordan Fisher dazzles, makes top 3 on 'Dancing with the Stars'
- How do you cook a turkey? Turkey hotlines, thawing times, Thanksgiving advice and more
- TBT #17: 'Judas' #1 astounds with storytelling, beauty