Phil Murphy made big promises to New Jersey cannabis supporters. Here's what he has to do now
Cannabis supporters have done our part at the polls. Now, let's not screw it up in Trenton.
Derek Jeter working to figure out how to deal his biggest star
Marlins president of baseball operations Michael Hill said his new boss, Derek Jeter, “is in the office every day” Monday through Friday, 9 to 5, and that he has a good line of
This British doctor knew how to handle a shark attack
Charlie Fry was bitten by a shark on his shoulder while surfing. So he punched it in the face.
Detroit Lions' mediocrity is exhausting; here's chance to quell doubts
It's time out for the excuses. It's time for the Detroit Lions to put up, or shut up in the second half of this season
Why the advertising industry believes that Facebook is invincible
For the advertising industry, boycotting Facebook is just not an option.
Snap has spent $352 million on acquisitions this year — here are all of the startups it's bought so far
For a newly-public company facing intense pressure to grow its ad revenue, Snapchat parent Snap Inc. has no problem spending lots of money on acquisitions.
The surprising origins of reality TV
Long before E!, Bravo or MTV, PBS introduced America’s television audience to reality TV.
Snapchat's biggest redesign ever is planned for December 4 — here's how it will work
In the newly designed app, Snap will use algorithms to personalize an "endless" feed of videos to the right of the camera, Business Insider has learned.
Twitter is rolling out a new subscription ads service to address one of its key challenges
Twitter has rolled out a subscription ads product that helps small brands automatically grow their followers and amplifies their tweets to reach more people.
Women are dropping $2,350 and waiting on an 8,000-person list to join an exclusive, no-men-allowed club based in New York City
The Wing is a club and co-working space for women with 1,500 members and a huge waitlist.
- Fur trappers ask judge to throw out lawsuit aiming to block exports of bobcat pelts
- Who had the strongest handshake? Vladimir Putin and Turkey's President Erdogan knock over furniture in meeting
- The curious, controversial life of John McAfee just got way more complicated
- 'Keep coming at me guys!!!': Donald Trump Jr. meets Russia scrutiny with defiance
- Beware of binge drinking this holiday season
- MSU’s Bridges misses DePaul game, expected back soon
- Holiday Bonuses 101
- Committees looking into Russian meddling not done yet
- AP source: Flynn breaks with Trump team on Mueller probe
- Found after Burning Man festival: shoes, cameras, dentures
- This computer game comes thanks to 2 Supreme Court justices
- Cheering Zimbabweans prepare to greet country's new leader
- There’s a Secret Way Into Monaco’s Most Elite Club
- Thanksgiving night fight at Riverchase Galleria shuts down mall 40 minutes early
- $700B defense bill affects Nevada military bases, personnel
- Rising DJ-producer Snails comes out of his shell for Las Vegas gig
- Chinese authorities investigate abuse claims at kindergarten run by U.S. company
- Macy’s Thanksgiving parade revels on amid tight security
- Strong second half carries MSU over DePaul
- Hot property: Vila’s old villa is a gem in JP