Some 40,000 Cuban teachers have left the profession during 10 years of Raúl Castro government
On Monday, more than 1.7 million Cuban students will start the new school year at 10,698 educational centers. But they will again face serious problems that have been lashing the
Arizona Wildcats football opens season with home rout of NAU
UA quarterback Brandon Dawkins led the way with three touchdowns and finished as the leading rusher with 92 yards.
A look back at the volcanoes, hidden oceans and other incredible Voyager discoveries in space
Voyager 1 and Voyager 2 both turn 40 this year. Check out a few of the wonders the space probes have uncovered in four decades of exploration.
City star Buxton eyes £25bn Old Mutual buyout
Richard Buxton is leading talks with TA Associates about buying OMGI's £25bn fund management arm, Sky News learns.
TruthXChange helps Christians confront cultural lies
Peter Jones runs a ministry that was formed at exactly the right time in our nation’s life. TruthXChange is nothing short of a gift from God to anyone who wants to learn how to
Singer Tom Jones postpones U.S. tour due to medical issues
Singer Tom Jones announced Saturday that he was reluctantly postponing a U.S. concert tour scheduled to kick off next week because of health issues.
Rogers: Preseason pays off for many Lions on cut day
Few anticipated the Lions keeping five backs, but Tion Green forced the issue with a consistently solid performance on special teams and an exceptional preseason finale.
Design inspiration, big and small
One house is 15,000 square feet, the other is 1,550. But guests on the Sept. 16 MDC home tour will get ideas from both
Baton Rouge man serving life sentence in 1971 kidnap, rape seeks new trial
Wilbert Jones has spent more than 45 years behind bars for a rape the Baton Rouge man and his attorneys contend he didn't commit, but the man they point the
Correction officer hospitalized after female captain yanks crotch
A training facility for correction officers turned into a nutcracker suite — at least for a day — in Queens.
- Murder suspect on the run for nearly 2 months found hiding in Bessemer attic
- Cold War returns as Denmark builds giant tower to spy on Russia
- Chicago cop faces discipline for insensitive, threatening posts on Facebook
- Tourbillon Capital, a $3.4 billion hedge fund that's been sounding the alarm about 'frothy speculation,' is suffering big losses
- 'The Man Who Invented Christmas' brings welcome holiday cheer
- Patriots notebook: Robert Kraft thankful for team's recent run
- Could Ian Kinsler be in the mix for job with Red Sox?
- Troopers’ attorney demands DA’s office keep all communications
- Victim and three others were ambushed in Niger
- Democrats face hot-potato politics of sexual predation, too
- No big deal, Boston Dynamics’ Atlas can perform backflips now
- The Galaxy S9 will reportedly be a more iterative update and could show up at CES
- Animal Crossing: Pocket Camp brings the series’s leisurely charm to smartphones
- The best streaming shows to binge-watch this Thanksgiving
- This robot can help keep pig hearts beating by gently squeezing them
- Are Parent-Teacher Conferences Becoming Obsolete?
- Network Neutrality Can't Fix the Internet
- As Trump Bragged About His Wine, It Was Sold at Shenandoah National Park
- Things Trump has called “very special”: Himself, Derek Jeter and now women
- A win by Roy Moore would make the GOP the party of pedophiles, "Morning Joe" panelists say