Dying Whitehall student wants to stay in her school, district wants to move her
Should a dying girl in Whitehall be sent to a different school. Administrative judge will decide
Ford hid a man inside a car seat to test reactions to self-driving cars
It was part of a research project with Virginia Tech
Foley woman charged with burning son's lips with hot spoon
An undocumented immigrant mother is in jail, accused of burning her six-year-old's lips.
Report: Bounty hunters break down Louisiana woman's door, seeking man who didn't live there
For the second time in as many months, a West Monroe woman faced three bounty hunters seeking a man who wasn't in her home — on the second visit they
Teen jailed in deadly shooting charged with more felonies in unrelated gunfire, robbery
Birmingham police on Tuesday announced three additional attempted murder warrants against 17-year-old Jhontaye Cobb. He is one of two suspects charged so far in the death of
Charlotte startup Skillpop expands into Nashville
The Charlotte startup Skillpop is expanding into Nashville. The local company’s growth comes after a six-city road tour this past spring.
Teen free on gun charges jailed in daylight shooting of 16-year-old
Derrick Montez-Torres, of Trenton, was detained on attempted murder charges
Reputed "Block Boyz" gang leader pleads guilty, sentenced to 25 years
The reputed leader of the violent Gardere-area "Big Money Block Boyz" street gang pleaded guilty Wednesday to murder conspiracy and drug charges and was sentenced to 25 years in
Prosecutors have video, witnesseses for attempted murder of Eagle bartender
Prosecutors say they have a video and a couple of witnesses to present during the preliminary hearing for a Texas man who allegedly tried to beat a female bartender to death during
Accused ‘wielded axe purposefully’ in attempted murder charges
EVIE Amati could be seen “wielding the axe” in a “purposeful” manner in her alleged attempted murder of two suburban 7-Eleven customers, a court has heard.
- Murder suspect on the run for nearly 2 months found hiding in Bessemer attic
- Chicago cop faces discipline for insensitive, threatening posts on Facebook
- Cold War returns as Denmark builds giant tower to spy on Russia
- Tourbillon Capital, a $3.4 billion hedge fund that's been sounding the alarm about 'frothy speculation,' is suffering big losses
- 'The Man Who Invented Christmas' brings welcome holiday cheer
- Zimbabwe's incoming leader returns home to cheers
- How this family is helping its kids cope with famed NFL coach’s Alzheimer’s
- Light-rail commuters will get good news in 2018: Trains will run more frequently.
- FCC seeks to undo Obama net neutrality standards
- Chris Matthews admires RFK’s spirit
- ‘Man Who Invented Christmas’ a gift for Dickens fans
- Patriots notebook: Robert Kraft thankful for team's recent run
- Could Ian Kinsler be in the mix for job with Red Sox?
- Troopers’ attorney demands DA’s office keep all communications
- Victim and three others were ambushed in Niger
- Democrats face hot-potato politics of sexual predation, too
- No big deal, Boston Dynamics’ Atlas can perform backflips now
- The Galaxy S9 will reportedly be a more iterative update and could show up at CES
- Animal Crossing: Pocket Camp brings the series’s leisurely charm to smartphones
- The best streaming shows to binge-watch this Thanksgiving