White House officials say Roy Moore should step down, but don't side with child sex accusers
Three White House officials said Sunday that Alabama Senate contender Roy Moore should likely step down over the child sexual harassment allegations against him .
New film about CTE crisis in NFL features Ditka, plus local physician
Rebecca Carpenter — in Chicago last week to promote the screening of her documentary, "Requiem for a Running Back" (playing at the
Supervisors repeal county attorney's ability to approve RICO expenses
After a months-long dispute over control of federal anti-racketeering money, the Pima County Board of Supervisors voted to retain outside counsel to review all future requests from
What the House and Senate tax reform plans would mean for your tax bill? (calculator)
Calculator: Find out what competing House, Senate tax reform bills would mean for your bottom line.
You'll never guess who's sticking up for states like N.J. in Trump tax fight
U.S. Sen. Ted Cruz came to the defense of New York taxpayers who may face a tax hike under the House Republican bill.
The oversaturated hotel market is ruining NYC
More international visitors are flocking to the Big Apple this year than last — a 13.6 percent jump to 13.1 million, up from 12.6 million in 2016, Bloomberg reported this past
NYC is the cigarette smuggling capital of the US: study
New York is now the cigarette smuggling capital of the nation. If you’re lighting up in New York, there’s a good chance that butt was not taxed here. That’s because the “unintended
Remembering two Giants who made the ultimate sacrifice
Years ago, there was a popular trivia question: Name the four 1963 MVPs who wore No. 32. Answer: Sandy Koufax, Elston Howard, Jim Brown and Cookie Gilchrist, fullback for the AFL
Ntilikina’s next challenge: The point guard drafted just before him
Frank Ntilikina has looked better than a 19-year-old rookie is supposed to look. Less than one month into his NBA career, the young Frenchman already appears comfortable with his
Why no experience is not a problem for Aaron Boone
If Aaron Boone does interview to become the next Yankees’ manager, he would do so without any coaching or managerial experience — a hole in a resume that general manager Brian
- Dear Abby: Boyfriend in his 20s lacks driver's license
- Why wasn’t cult leader Charles Manson executed after being given the death sentence?
- California lawmakers upset that wildfire money is left out of White House’s disaster aid request
- Josh Mandel's strange Jewish journey to Trumpland from suburban Cleveland
- John Harbaugh said Ravens' prayers were answered on C.J. Mosley's ankle scare
- Look beyond the Akubra: farming isn't quaint, it's a hot bed of innovation
- Touched by an Angel star Della Reese dies aged 86
- Sacked Bulldogs coach Des Hasler sues club for contract breach
- Police: 1 man killed in Palos Heights shooting
- Trump ending temporary permits for almost 60,000 Haitians who came to U.S. after 2010 earthquake
- Federal judge permanently blocks Trump's executive order to cut funding to sanctuary cities
- Serena Williams and Alexis Ohanian's intimate wedding
- American Airlines to offer nonstop between Tucson and Charlotte, N.C.
- Conservative blogger: It's time to stop the abusers of power
- Not so fast on legalizing weed, says N.J. senate leader of black caucus
- Part of hotel evacuated after man threatened with a handgun
- Murphy weighs in on minimum wage and millionaire's tax
- Alabama's Jordan Fisher dazzles, makes top 3 on 'Dancing with the Stars'
- How do you cook a turkey? Turkey hotlines, thawing times, Thanksgiving advice and more
- TBT #17: 'Judas' #1 astounds with storytelling, beauty