Diamondbacks' Torey Lovullo could be named Manager of the Year on Tuesday
If Torey Lovullo wins the award Tuesday night, he would be the third manager of the year in Diamondbacks history.
Women might be less likely to get CPR because people are afraid of touching their chests
There was no gender gap at home
Can You Be Friends With Your Coffee Maker?
Why people personify machines and gadgets
The U.S. military wants to invade Venezuela, a Maduro official says
Delcy Rodriguez, president of Venezuela's Constituent Assembly, insists there is no humanitarian crisis amid economic woes and international sanctions.
Quake kills 430 in Iranian border region rebuilt after war
Rescuers dug with their bare hands through the debris of buildings felled by an earthquake that killed 430 in the border region of Iran and Iraq, with many casualties in an area
Tensions between Iran and Saudis could draw US into another war
While our eyes are fixed on North Korea, the Middle East threatens to explode. If it does, we’ll be drawn in — and the carnage and cost will make Iraq seem like spring break.
Quake in Iran and Iraq kills more than 300, setting off frenzied search
Iranians spent the night digging through rubble in a frantic search for survivors, hours after a powerful earthquake struck near the Iraqi border on Sunday evening, killing more
The Iran-Iraq earthquake may soon be 2017’s deadliest
Almost 350 people have been killed after a 7.3-magnitude quake struck the border region between the two countries.
Muslim hackers say they will wipe ISIS off the internet on Friday
The Di5s3nSi0N hacktivist group has already taken down the website of ISIS's Amaq news agency.
Death toll rises to 330 in catastrophic Iran-Iraq quake
TEHRAN, Iran — A powerful 7.3 magnitude earthquake that struck the Iraq-Iran border region killed over 330 people in both countries, sent people fleeing their homes into the night
- A growing number of young Americans are leaving desk jobs to farm
- A high-end 'guntry club' has Owings Mills in its sights
- Thanksgiving night fight at Riverchase Galleria shuts down mall 40 minutes early
- As he investigates Trump's aides, special counsel's record shows surprising flaws
- Municipal Bond Investing Strategies
- College football: Saturday’s 7 area games to watch
- Protest on Chicago's Michigan Avenue targets police conduct
- 'Whirlwind of tragic history:' Hospital memo recounts hectic two days after JFK death
- The Latest: Time magazine says Trump's got it wrong
- The Latest: Macy's says it's fixed gift, credit card issue
- Cyntoia Brown and Alice Johnson get help from Kim Kardashian's celebrity lawyer
- Colombia peace process a year later: Violence and drugs surge despite advances
- The former Soviet republic of Moldova is getting closer to the U.S. in its fight against Russia
- Once the world's heaviest man alive, Juan Pedro Franco is now an international inspiration
- Flat-Earth believer postpones his homemade rocket launch
- Brian Boyle scores winner for Devils on 'Hockey Fights Cancer Night'
- MPs push for citizen-first approach after auditor-general's report
- Notley wins over Calgary business crowd, starting with 'eastern bastards' remark
- Dan Rodricks: Freddie Gray case closed, and what's the lesson?
- Columbia nursing home makes elder Koreans feel at home