NOTEBOOK: How we use Twitter to keep track of thousands of federal government spending announcements
Since the Trudeau government took office, it has made 6,800 spending announcements, handing out a combined $31-billion on everything for renovations to curling clubs to affordable
FAA doesn't have rules on how hot is too hot in a grounded airplane
After a mother had to briefly leave an aircraft when her 4-month-old son overheated, the FAA said it does not have a rule on how hot is too hot on a plane.
U.S. Soccer: What time, TV, channel is USA vs. Nicaragua (7/15/17)? Livestream, how to watch online
The U.S. faces Nicaragua in a CONCACAF Gold Cup match on Saturday, July 15, 2017 (7/15/17) at FirstEnergy Stadium in Cleveland, Ohio. Team USA opened group play last week with a
WATCH: Robert Reich explains how to impeach a president in 10 simple steps
It won’t be easy to impeach Donald Trump. No president in American history has ever been convicted on articles of impeachment.
Auburn freshman JaTarvious Whitlow could see time at running back
Whitlow is listed as a wide receiver on Auburn's official roster.
Babe Parilli, Bear Bryant's first championship QB, dead at age 87
Vito "Babe" Parilli, the quarterback who helped coach Paul "Bear" Bryant capture the first of his 14 SEC championships, died on Saturday.
Johnny Manziel says he's talked to a couple of NFL teams about a comeback
Johnny Manziel says he's had conversations with at least a couple of NFL teams about a return.
Winner claims $435K Edmonton Eskimos’ 50/50 jackpot
It's official, we have a winner; but some mystery remains surrounding who took home the Edmonton Eskimos' enormous 50/50 jackpot from Friday night's game.
'Nap Room' is perk to keep baseball players perky
Day-night doubleheaders. Cross-country travel. Rain delays and extra innings. A baseball schedule can play havoc with sleep, but some major league teams are trying to combat the
Former Patriots QB Babe Parilli dies at 87
Babe Parilli, the former Patriots quarterback who starred in the team's American Football League days, died Saturday. He was 87. New England announced the death. The cause of death
- Murder suspect on the run for nearly 2 months found hiding in Bessemer attic
- Chicago cop faces discipline for insensitive, threatening posts on Facebook
- Cold War returns as Denmark builds giant tower to spy on Russia
- Tourbillon Capital, a $3.4 billion hedge fund that's been sounding the alarm about 'frothy speculation,' is suffering big losses
- 'The Man Who Invented Christmas' brings welcome holiday cheer
- I’m thankful for Dale Jr., Duke-UNC hoops, Dabo, Mighty Dog Daisy and ...
- Geek out over these pop-culture-oriented holiday gift ideas
- Last-minute grocery shopping on Thanksgiving? Check to see if your store is open
- Zimbabwe's incoming leader returns home to cheers
- How this family is helping its kids cope with famed NFL coach’s Alzheimer’s
- Light-rail commuters will get good news in 2018: Trains will run more frequently.
- FCC seeks to undo Obama net neutrality standards
- Chris Matthews admires RFK’s spirit
- ‘Man Who Invented Christmas’ a gift for Dickens fans
- Patriots notebook: Robert Kraft thankful for team's recent run
- Could Ian Kinsler be in the mix for job with Red Sox?
- Troopers’ attorney demands DA’s office keep all communications
- Victim and three others were ambushed in Niger
- Democrats face hot-potato politics of sexual predation, too
- No big deal, Boston Dynamics’ Atlas can perform backflips now