To sue or not to sue? How Dave Yost and Steve Dettelbach would approach the job of Ohio attorney general
Next November, Ohioans will elect a new attorney general who can make the call about whether to challenge the president's actions in court.Both candidates in Ohio's 2018 attorney's
Baltimore lieutenant who ordered, oversaw Freddie Gray's arrest goes to administrative trial on policy violations
The Baltimore police lieutenant who ordered and oversaw the West Baltimore arrest of 25-year-old Freddie Gray in April 2015 is scheduled to begin standing trial Monday on charges
A mother married her son and then her daughter, who just pleaded guilty to incest, officials say
Patricia and Misty Spann were married on March 26, 2016. Court records say Patricia Spann had convinced Misty Spann that their marriage was legal - even though they're biologically
Liz Smith, gossip writer who once angered Trump covering his divorce, dead at 94
Donald Trump once offered to buy the new York Daily News just to fire Liz Smith, the New York Times reported this year.
Aaron Gordon leads Magic to win over Suns
Aaron Gordon scored 22 points and Nikola Vucevic added 19 to help the balanced Orlando Magic beat the Phoenix Suns 128-112 on Friday night.
No one wants to win the Charlotte Marathon more than this guy. Why won’t he give up?
Charlotte’s Billy Shue has been trying to win his hometown marathon for years. Will he finally run to victory on Saturday, or will he fall short again?
8 children among those killed in church massacre
LA VERNIA, Texas (AP) - By the time Paul Brunner rolled up in his ambulance to the worst mass shooting in Texas history, the First Baptist Church was a chaotic triage scene.
Detroit Pistons win 3rd straight at LCA, handle Indiana Pacers, 114-97
The Pistons (8-3) moved to 3-0 on their current five-game home stand with a 114-97 victory on Wednesday night.
Detroit Red Wings shut down Oilers, 4-0, at Edmonton
The Detroit Red Wings put on one of their best performances of the season to earn their first shutout.
County road taxes complicate improvement district efforts
Two Green Valley petition efforts are on hold due to uncertainty.
- Dear Abby: Boyfriend in his 20s lacks driver's license
- Why wasn’t cult leader Charles Manson executed after being given the death sentence?
- California lawmakers upset that wildfire money is left out of White House’s disaster aid request
- Josh Mandel's strange Jewish journey to Trumpland from suburban Cleveland
- John Harbaugh said Ravens' prayers were answered on C.J. Mosley's ankle scare
- What Alabama's dropping unemployment rate means
- Child predator operation lands 2 Jefferson County men in jail
- Roy Moore campaign disputes reports he was banned from mall
- The unbelievable connection between Alabama's Damien Harris and Auburn's Jarrett Stidham
- Pappy Van Winkle Ohio lottery attracts 27,500 bourbon buyers
- Akron's Coach House Theatre to launch 90th season with new director and direction
- St. Augustine Hunger Center needs drivers, donations to feed 21,000+ this Thanksgiving
- Deadline to freeze Equifax credit file at no charge extended to Jan. 31
- Brecksville Doughnuts & Coffee Shoppe to close after 34 years in business
- Cleveland City Council looks to force petition drives to disclose their backers
- Donald J. Trump Foundation files papers to dissolve -- not so fast, says NY attorney general
- Cavaliers take easy road for change, crush Pistons 116-88
- Tyronn Lue is tired of suggestions that LeBron James plays too much
- 1st-and-10: Drafts encouraging, but Bears' free-agent misses adding up
- BROWN: Todd Stroger hears voices; they want him to run