Trump campaign adviser met with Russian government officials: report
Carter Page acknowledged his July 2016 meeting with Russian officials and business executives in closed-door testimony, the New York Times reported.
Prep football rundown: How 5A, 4A ranked teams fared in Week 10 action
Here’s how the teams in the Post Preps power rankings fared in Week 10 in the final round of conference play around the state to conclude the 2017 regular season. The playoff
Brian Dickerson: How to think about the GOP tax plan
Brian Dickerson analyses the long-awaited Republican plan to cut taxes, save the country, and maybe even survive next year's mid-term elections.
From intern to general manager, how he became one of the Miami Heat’s top guys
Andy Elisburg will be inducted into St. Thomas University’s Sports of Hall of Fame. He started with the Miami Heat as a college intern, rising to general manager of the NBA team.
Packed trains to Astros parade leave some tardy for the party
Overloaded Metro rail and bus service struggled to carry eager Astros fans to Friday's World Series parade and celebration downtown, causing long lines at train stops that left
Nations to work on curbing climate change despite Trump
BERLIN (AP) - Governments, scientists, industry groups and environmental campaigners are meeting in Germany next week to discuss implementing a global agreement to curb climate
Western governors want federal help in invasive mussel fight
BOISE, Idaho (AP) - Governors of 19 Western states are pressing the federal government to do more to prevent the spread of damage-causing invasive mussels from infected federally
Russia’s hackers took week to pry into Clinton camp
Nineteen thousand lines of raw data show how the hackers dodged strict security measures to pull it off
Pistorius case returns as prosecutors seek longer sentence
SOMERSET WEST, South Africa (AP) - A judge "overemphasized" Oscar Pistorius' disability and was far too lenient on the double-amputee athlete, prosecutors said Friday as they tried
Big GOP tax bill would cut rates — but also popular breaks
WASHINGTON (AP) - With fanfare and a White House kickoff, House Republicans unfurled a broad tax-overhaul plan Thursday that would touch virtually all Americans and the economy's
- Dear Abby: Boyfriend in his 20s lacks driver's license
- Why wasn’t cult leader Charles Manson executed after being given the death sentence?
- California lawmakers upset that wildfire money is left out of White House’s disaster aid request
- Josh Mandel's strange Jewish journey to Trumpland from suburban Cleveland
- John Harbaugh said Ravens' prayers were answered on C.J. Mosley's ankle scare
- Look beyond the Akubra: farming isn't quaint, it's a hot bed of innovation
- Touched by an Angel star Della Reese dies aged 86
- Sacked Bulldogs coach Des Hasler sues club for contract breach
- Police: 1 man killed in Palos Heights shooting
- Trump ending temporary permits for almost 60,000 Haitians who came to U.S. after 2010 earthquake
- Federal judge permanently blocks Trump's executive order to cut funding to sanctuary cities
- Serena Williams and Alexis Ohanian's intimate wedding
- American Airlines to offer nonstop between Tucson and Charlotte, N.C.
- Conservative blogger: It's time to stop the abusers of power
- Not so fast on legalizing weed, says N.J. senate leader of black caucus
- Part of hotel evacuated after man threatened with a handgun
- Murphy weighs in on minimum wage and millionaire's tax
- Alabama's Jordan Fisher dazzles, makes top 3 on 'Dancing with the Stars'
- How do you cook a turkey? Turkey hotlines, thawing times, Thanksgiving advice and more
- TBT #17: 'Judas' #1 astounds with storytelling, beauty