Here's how advertisers have responded to Hannity's coverage of the Roy Moore allegations
Here's a list of all the brands that have responded to Hannity's coverage of the Roy Moore allegations.
Derek Jeter working to figure out how to deal his biggest star
Marlins president of baseball operations Michael Hill said his new boss, Derek Jeter, “is in the office every day” Monday through Friday, 9 to 5, and that he has a good line of
Was SpaceX getting favorable treatment?
Congress was considering a measure that might have given SpaceX something akin to monopoly powers in launches.
Harvey's 'Biblical' rainfall is getting more likely
WASHINGTON (AP) - The chances of a hurricane flooding parts of Texas, like Harvey did, have soared sixfold in just 25 years because of global warming and will likely triple once
High school basketball star shot and killed in Overtown
Former Miami Senior High and Mater Academy standout Malcolm Nicholas was shot and killed Sunday night in Overtown and police are searching for the shooter.
Did Alabama's Jordan Fisher make the finals on 'Dancing with the Stars'?
Tonight's program wasn't a cakewalk for the actor and singer from Birmingham, containing both kudos and criticism from the judges.
Miami is heating up with startups. But who they are may surprise you.
The Global Entrepreneurship Monitor by Babson College shows Miamians are starting businesses at nearly twice the rate nationally. And nationally and locally, it’s not all
Diamondbacks' Torey Lovullo could be named Manager of the Year on Tuesday
If Torey Lovullo wins the award Tuesday night, he would be the third manager of the year in Diamondbacks history.
‘Alias Grace’ star Sarah Gadon on Margaret Atwood, centuries of sexism, and churning butter.
The immersive process of becoming Grace Marks in the critically-acclaimed Netflix adaptation of Margaret Atwood's novel.
Why a Star Wars game is making Reddit really mad
An EA rep's response to gamers' frustration about micro-transactions becomes most downvoted in Reddit history.
- Murder suspect on the run for nearly 2 months found hiding in Bessemer attic
- Chicago cop faces discipline for insensitive, threatening posts on Facebook
- Cold War returns as Denmark builds giant tower to spy on Russia
- Hugging your uncle at Thanksgiving dinner? Girl Scouts say, ‘Stop it!’
- 'The Man Who Invented Christmas' brings welcome holiday cheer
- Man, 60, dead in Bessemer shooting; police say killing appears justifiable
- Roy Moore backers giving thanks for Donald Trump
- All Things For You home decorating resale business relocates to huge Ohio City storefront (photos)
- Holiday Arts Guide 2017: This year, treat yourself to Cleveland's best classical music and dance
- Do you watch reality TV?
- 'Three Billboards Outside Ebbing, Missouri' is an enthralling character study in loss (review)
- Radio talk-show host Munch Bishop to have beer named after him
- Woman says unknown person signed her up for opiate addiction program: Mayfield Village Police Blotter
- Talk It Out: Should politicians resign if they've been accused of past sexual harassment or assault?
- ArcelorMittal awarding STEM grants to Cleveland area schools
- Hue Jackson realized Josh Gordon has a disease and he's earned 'the right to be back in this building'
- J.K. Dobbins may be Ohio State's next J.T. Barrett: Passing the Texas torch at Ohio State
- If Mitch Trubisky ruins the Bears' draft position, that's a good thing
- BROWN: Firm urges new license plates to replace ‘ugly, illegible mess’
- Pro-Roy Moore group fundraises off Trump's near endorsement