Is Jalen Mills ready to be No. 1 cornerback? Jalen Mills thinks so.
The Eagles second-year cornerback doesn't lack for confidence and he'll have a big test this week against Kansas City's speedy Tyreek Hill.
Why I was moved by a picture of a ruler
A photograph exhibited at the Alaska Humanities Forum opened up the story of Matt Johnson's life, its mysteries and losses.
Can I get one for Halloween? Ford driver wears seat suit to test self-driving reactions
Virginia Tech Transportation Institute, working with Ford Motor Co., dressed a driver in a seat suit to test reactions to self-driving vehicles.
New Ravens running back Jeremy Langford ready for chance to fill in for injured Danny Woodhead
Langford, Alex Collins, or wide receiver Michael Campanaro loom as options for the Ravens offense.
This is what it's like find yourself on the front page of Reddit
CNET's Rebecca Fleenor took a picture of herself looking like a work of art. Here's how that photo traveled from her Instagram account to internet fame.
Eva Longoria debuts ‘boss lady’ clothing line
“I was super nervous, I was shaking."
The Art School Survival Guide
An education in art can be a wonderful thing. But if we’re being real, it also fosters a weird environment, full of pretentious kids who think they’re th...
What to know about Comic Con
The four-day event returns Oct. 5.
Who Can Afford to Write Like John McPhee?
His new book is a fascinating guide to non-fiction. But today's economy makes it hard for many writers to replicate his success.
A Secluded London Restaurant Is Ready to Emerge From Its Secret Garden
The humble Rochelle Canteen will open a second location at the Institute of Contemporary Arts
- Heavy police presence remains at scene where Baltimore detective was shot
- Jamie Costello's Facebook post about Baltimore crime attracts attention
- The House just passed its big tax bill. Here's what is in it and what deductions vanish.
- House passes tax plan, advancing big cuts for corporations
- Slain Baltimore Police detective was 18-year veteran of department
- FCC just repealed decades-old rules blocking broadcast media mergers
- UAA’s immigration debate restores faith in young citizens
- Sometimes the best Thanksgiving dinner is one you don’t cook
- Holiday season kicks off in Detroit with tree lighting, Santa and more
- Holiday shopping: Fierce battles with Amazon could mean more negotiating power for you
- Miles Bridges has to play 'possessed' for Michigan State to win national title
- WATCH: Justin Verlander talks about wedding to Kate Upon on 'Today'
- Snyder names Chief Legal Counsel Beth Clement to Michigan Supreme Court
- Michigan woman says George H.W. Bush groped her at Dearborn fundraiser
- Gardening events in the Houston area
- AP's gift ideas for yogis, gym rats and wellness lovers
- The ICE at Discovery Green returns Saturday, Nov. 18
- Norway's sovereign wealth fund wants out of oil and gas stocks
- Dynamo's belief has attention of Sounders coach Brian Schmetzer
- What to watch for: NFL week 11 preview