The church of Satan is telling its followers that Christians own pedophilia
The Church of Satan wants Christians to know that when it comes to pedophilia, it has the moral high ground.
Rise in teen suicide, social media coincide. Is there a link?
CHICAGO (AP) — An increase in suicide rates among U.S.
Thank liberals if Roy Moore survives the charges against him
We’re told the time of judgment is upon Bill Clinton at last. In the wake of the Weinstein-Halperin-Moore revelations that have shaken the foundations of the country’s cultural and
This is NYC’s next big burger
It took five long years of suspense, but we’re finally about to taste what will likely be the most talked-about new hamburger in town. Sushi-master Masa Takayama, 63, opened his
What the fake news of Sophia the Robot's beheading says about how people view Saudi Arabia
People on the Internet got very angry over obvious satire.
Canada Ravens rugby league team set to make World Cup debut
Canada steps into the deep end at the Women's Rugby League World Cup in Sydney, Australia, when it makes its international debut against three-time champion New Zealand.
Explosions heard in Zimbabwe's capital
At least three explosions have been heard in Harare as military vehicles are seen in the streets. Tensions are high in the capital after the country's army commander threatened to
Phillips Exeter deans failed to report sex assault case, police said
A New Hampshire State Police investigator sought the arrests last year of two deans at Phillips Exeter Academy, one of the nation’s elite prep
Uber driver killed in NYC 'put everybody before himself'
The former West New York resident was described by his son as a highly educated man
Family tragedy: Man hurt in hit-and-run, mother and grandmother critically injured in fire
Perry Rudolph, 41, was hurt in a hit-and-run crash Friday night when he rode his bicycle to the store to get some snacks for his 4-year-old granddaughter. While he was hospitalized
- Murder suspect on the run for nearly 2 months found hiding in Bessemer attic
- Chicago cop faces discipline for insensitive, threatening posts on Facebook
- Cold War returns as Denmark builds giant tower to spy on Russia
- Tourbillon Capital, a $3.4 billion hedge fund that's been sounding the alarm about 'frothy speculation,' is suffering big losses
- Hugging your uncle at Thanksgiving dinner? Girl Scouts say, ‘Stop it!’
- Shawn Wayans brings his standup act back to Improv in Schaumburg
- Holiday Show Guide: Scrooges, Nutcrackers, Taylor Swift and more
- The beet goes on: understanding the benefits of this root vegetable
- Re-imagining a tradition
- 'Like a big gumbo': Immigrant communities in New Orleans reflect on their Thanksgiving traditions
- Dan Fagan: JPSO's failure to react to slain Marrero woman's screams defies all reason
- Let's Dish: Bouillababes show us how they make green curry shrimp and coconut corn grits
- Movie review: Predictable 'Roman' wastes Denzel Washington
- Album reviews: Exploring the latest soulful showcases from Sharon Jones, Mavis Staples
- Throwing away trash, recycling products about to become more expensive in Baton Rouge
- Naked man accused of carjacking in Baton Rouge motel parking lot, police say
- Former Parkview Baptist student pleads guilty to carnal knowledge of a juvenile in 2015
- Gov. John Bel Edwards: Avalanche of national sexual harassment, misconduct news 'heartbreaking'
- Bills reverse course in having Taylor start against Chiefs
- Sochi gold medalist among 4 Russians banned for doping