Work-life balance may be suffering as Canadians spend more time connected to internet
Canadians are leading more and more digitally connected lives, and that's having both positive and negative implications on our well-being, a new Statistics Canada survey suggests.
Surgeons repair spina bifida in fetus for first time in Canada, hospitals say
For the first time in Canada, a team of surgeons has successfully performed in-utero surgery to repair a form of spina bifida, two Toronto hospitals say.
Furr High principal faces allegations of changing grades, improper spending, court papers show
Allegations of changing grades, improper spending and harassment are among the issues that led Houston ISD administrators to place Furr High School Principal Bertie Simmons under
Here's all of WikiLeaks' messages to Donald Trump Jr.
Donald Trump tweeted after WikiLeaks urged his son to share hacked Democratic party emails.
This is what true Republican tax reform would look like
Neil Buchanan writes that Republicans are hell bent on delivering huge windfalls to their mega-patrons.
Sessions Says He Forgot About Russia Meeting But Didn’t Lie
Attorney General Jeff Sessions denied he lied or misled Congress about contacts with Russia by people involved in Donald Trump’s presidential campaign, saying he simply forgot
Attorney General Jeff Sessions defends himself to Congress, says he never lied in Russia probe
Sessions has been dogged since January by his evolving explanations about his own foreign contacts and about how much he knew of communication with Russia.
Sports Tonight: Flyers need goals from more than usual suspects
Here is what's happening in sports on Tuesday, Nov. 14, including tonight's TV schedule.
Trump Jr.’s WikiLeaks exchange adds intrigue to probe
The revelations are sure to increase calls in Congress to have Trump Jr. testify publicly
Trump faces new challenges in tax overhaul, Ala. race
The president headed home buoyed by an Asia tour he called “tremendously successful”
- Fur trappers ask judge to throw out lawsuit aiming to block exports of bobcat pelts
- Who had the strongest handshake? Vladimir Putin and Turkey's President Erdogan knock over furniture in meeting
- The curious, controversial life of John McAfee just got way more complicated
- 'Keep coming at me guys!!!': Donald Trump Jr. meets Russia scrutiny with defiance
- Beware of binge drinking this holiday season
- There’s a Secret Way Into Monaco’s Most Elite Club
- Thanksgiving night fight at Riverchase Galleria shuts down mall 40 minutes early
- $700B defense bill affects Nevada military bases, personnel
- Rising DJ-producer Snails comes out of his shell for Las Vegas gig
- Chinese authorities investigate abuse claims at kindergarten run by U.S. company
- Macy’s Thanksgiving parade revels on amid tight security
- Strong second half carries MSU over DePaul
- Hot property: Vila’s old villa is a gem in JP
- Hollywood’s holiday fare
- Tedeschi Trucks Band moves beyond grief in grueling year
- Netflix renews 'MST3K' for new season
- No joyous holiday for Amazon as workers go on strike in Italy
- Big Tech Becomes Theresa May’s Scapegoat
- U.K. Floats Open-Ended Irish Veto to Break Brexit Impasse, Sources Say
- The Navy's shipbuilding deal is more complicated and costly than it looks