Soda tax or no, Americans aren't drinking as many sugary beverages, study finds
But the news is not all good.
The Rundown: Officials tout business deal; LSU worries about Congress tax plan affecting ticket sales; and more Louisiana politics news
Today in The Rundown: The state is offering incentives for a major economic development effort that could bring thousands of jobs; Louisiana senators respond to bombshell
GOP tax plan picks energy industry winners and losers
Clean sources of energy would lose, and polluting fuels would win, under the House Republicans' tax plan. Thank goodness for the Senate. I'm not sure when opposition to clean
AGA pursues full interest deductibility in tax reform legislation
The American Gaming Association has joined a coalition of business-related organizations emphasizing the need to maintain full interest deductibility for growth investments in
Trump hopes swift return of UCLA players detained in China
BEIJING (AP) - President Donald Trump said Tuesday he's hopeful that three UCLA basketball players detained in China on suspicion of shoplifting will be allowed to return home
Protesters disrupt US fossil-nuclear event at climate talks
BONN, Germany (AP) - Protesters drowned out speeches by White House advisers and business representatives Monday at an event the U.S. government sponsored at the U.N. climate talks
How local officials across the country are working for the Trump administration’s clampdown on undocumented immigrants
For Trump and his supporters, the phrase 'fake news' is their most potent weapon: Opinion
In the bumper-sticker realm of Trump Nation, it's the etymological equivalent of a Bushmaster with a bump stock; turn it on your enemy and spray.
Trump heads home after 'tremendously successful' Asia trip
MANILA, Philippines (AP) - President Donald Trump headed for home Tuesday following an extensive tour of Asia that he said had been "tremendously successful" and had put the world
The trouble with Trump's Asia trip
Just as Donald Trump identified an America in sharp decline during the 2016 election, the problem for the US now is that the world now seems to agree.
- Dear Abby: Boyfriend in his 20s lacks driver's license
- Why wasn’t cult leader Charles Manson executed after being given the death sentence?
- California lawmakers upset that wildfire money is left out of White House’s disaster aid request
- Josh Mandel's strange Jewish journey to Trumpland from suburban Cleveland
- John Harbaugh said Ravens' prayers were answered on C.J. Mosley's ankle scare
- Look beyond the Akubra: farming isn't quaint, it's a hot bed of innovation
- Touched by an Angel star Della Reese dies aged 86
- Sacked Bulldogs coach Des Hasler sues club for contract breach
- Police: 1 man killed in Palos Heights shooting
- Trump ending temporary permits for almost 60,000 Haitians who came to U.S. after 2010 earthquake
- Federal judge permanently blocks Trump's executive order to cut funding to sanctuary cities
- Serena Williams and Alexis Ohanian's intimate wedding
- American Airlines to offer nonstop between Tucson and Charlotte, N.C.
- Conservative blogger: It's time to stop the abusers of power
- Not so fast on legalizing weed, says N.J. senate leader of black caucus
- Part of hotel evacuated after man threatened with a handgun
- Murphy weighs in on minimum wage and millionaire's tax
- Alabama's Jordan Fisher dazzles, makes top 3 on 'Dancing with the Stars'
- How do you cook a turkey? Turkey hotlines, thawing times, Thanksgiving advice and more
- TBT #17: 'Judas' #1 astounds with storytelling, beauty