'Alabama's got a game, let's go there': Miami fans flee Hurricane Irma to see the Tide
From Miami to Alabama: Escaping Hurricane Irma, Miami fans and students picked Tuscaloosa as their destination, mainly because Bama happened to have a home game.
Makeshift Detroit Lions fullback Alex Barrett: 'I've got some hands'
The Lions don't have a fullback on their roster, but they still have an occasional need for one in their offense. Enter defensive end Alex Barrett.
'This is all we've got left': Slow return to Irma-hit Florida Keys reveals scenes of devastation
Residents of the upper Florida Keys are trickling back to their communities to find scenes of total devastation.
Pearland's Kechi moves Mel B. to tears on 'America's Got Talent' semifinals
Simon Cowell called Tuesday's performance Kechi's best to date and "a magic, magic magic moment."
‘Rebel in the Rye’ review: Biopic of J.D. Salinger falls flat
This movie about author J.D. Salinger isn’t terrible; it’s just one of those period films that never catches a spark. Rating: 2 stars out of 4.
Darren Aronofsky wants to make you uncomfortable with 'mother!'
"We had to create this circus and this insanity, so it was a lot of fun," the filmmaker says.
Get ready for a bunch of 2017 fall film festivals
Fests range from the Port Townsend Film Festival, Sept. 15-17, to the Social Justice Film Festival, Nov. 16-21.
Liam Neeson done with action roles, but we need older heroes
Oleanna Tyrell and General Leia show 'action' has many meanings.
Rotten Tomatoes ratings have no effect on ticket sales after all
The site's scores for movies neither hurt nor help at the box office.
Hillary Clinton surprised her fans with Joe's Pizza
The former secretary of state didn't want them to go hungry before her book signing.
- Murder suspect on the run for nearly 2 months found hiding in Bessemer attic
- Chicago cop faces discipline for insensitive, threatening posts on Facebook
- Cold War returns as Denmark builds giant tower to spy on Russia
- Tourbillon Capital, a $3.4 billion hedge fund that's been sounding the alarm about 'frothy speculation,' is suffering big losses
- 'The Man Who Invented Christmas' brings welcome holiday cheer
- I’m thankful for Dale Jr., Duke-UNC hoops, Dabo, Mighty Dog Daisy and ...
- Geek out over these pop-culture-oriented holiday gift ideas
- Last-minute grocery shopping on Thanksgiving? Check to see if your store is open
- Zimbabwe's incoming leader returns home to cheers
- How this family is helping its kids cope with famed NFL coach’s Alzheimer’s
- Light-rail commuters will get good news in 2018: Trains will run more frequently.
- FCC seeks to undo Obama net neutrality standards
- Chris Matthews admires RFK’s spirit
- ‘Man Who Invented Christmas’ a gift for Dickens fans
- Patriots notebook: Robert Kraft thankful for team's recent run
- Could Ian Kinsler be in the mix for job with Red Sox?
- Troopers’ attorney demands DA’s office keep all communications
- Victim and three others were ambushed in Niger
- Democrats face hot-potato politics of sexual predation, too
- No big deal, Boston Dynamics’ Atlas can perform backflips now