Health, wealth, housing disparities evident in Cuyahoga County Council districts, report shows
Disparities among the haves and have-nots in Cuyahoga County are shown in stark detail in profiles of Council's 11 districts.
After Irma, environmental groups mobilize to clean up debris — on shore and streets
After Hurricane Irma, groups like Miami Waterkeeper and Debris Free Oceans are holding clean-up events to get rid of the storm debris left on streets as well as the shore.
Tiffany Trump heats up social media with nude colored dress
Though Tiffany Trump is keeping a low profile as she focuses on her studies at Georgetown Law, the 24-year-old was perhaps heading somewhere glamorous as she donned a semi-sheer,
Teacher's union president sees 'collaborative' future with Howard County school system
As the teacher's union's new president, Colleen Morris says the Howard County Education Association will restore its relationship with the Howard County Public School System with
Children’s Trust still advocating for kids, 15 years after inception
The Children’s Trust runs more than 200 programs to better the lives of children from birth on. Amigos for Kids helping to prevent child abuse.
Tackling homelessness with moveable houses and vacant blocks
An innovative project has found a way to provide urgently needed housing on land that would otherwise be left vacant for years.
Dokic reveals extent of physical, emotional abuse suffered under father
Former Australian tennis star Jelena Dokic details the full extent of the abuse she endured at the hands of her father Damir.
FBI’s gun background-check system lacking records of millions of cases
The FBI’s background-check system is missing millions of records of criminal convictions, mental illness diagnoses and other flags that would keep guns out of potentially dangerous
Business groups typically allied with GOP not all on board fast tax train
One powerful group was noticeably scarce from the flurry of activity inside the congressional committee room where Republicans recently took a big step toward passing their
Denver-area home buyers who wait will need a bigger down payment
Real estate firm Zillow projects metro Denver’s median home price will rise from $372,800 in September to $383,667 a year later. That would lift a 20 percent down payment from
- Dear Abby: Boyfriend in his 20s lacks driver's license
- Why wasn’t cult leader Charles Manson executed after being given the death sentence?
- California lawmakers upset that wildfire money is left out of White House’s disaster aid request
- Josh Mandel's strange Jewish journey to Trumpland from suburban Cleveland
- John Harbaugh said Ravens' prayers were answered on C.J. Mosley's ankle scare
- Look beyond the Akubra: farming isn't quaint, it's a hot bed of innovation
- Touched by an Angel star Della Reese dies aged 86
- Sacked Bulldogs coach Des Hasler sues club for contract breach
- Police: 1 man killed in Palos Heights shooting
- Trump ending temporary permits for almost 60,000 Haitians who came to U.S. after 2010 earthquake
- Federal judge permanently blocks Trump's executive order to cut funding to sanctuary cities
- Serena Williams and Alexis Ohanian's intimate wedding
- American Airlines to offer nonstop between Tucson and Charlotte, N.C.
- Conservative blogger: It's time to stop the abusers of power
- Not so fast on legalizing weed, says N.J. senate leader of black caucus
- Part of hotel evacuated after man threatened with a handgun
- Murphy weighs in on minimum wage and millionaire's tax
- Alabama's Jordan Fisher dazzles, makes top 3 on 'Dancing with the Stars'
- How do you cook a turkey? Turkey hotlines, thawing times, Thanksgiving advice and more
- TBT #17: 'Judas' #1 astounds with storytelling, beauty