Janet Jackson, 21 months late for her date with Philadelphia, was worth the wait
Jackson's current tour, renamed "State of the World," does not shy away from the difficult issues of today.
Guitarist Marc Stone to lead all-star New Orleans tribute to George Harrison's 'All Things Must Pass'
Local blues and roots music guitarist Marc Stone has taken part in elaborate tributes to three classic 1970s albums: Derek & the Dominos’ “Layla and Other Assorted Love Songs,” The
Jimmy Fallon holds back tears while paying tribute to his mother on 'The Tonight Show'
Jimmy Fallon paid tribute to his late mother on Monday night's episode of "The Tonight Show," the first new episode to air since she died on Nov. 4.
Jimmy Fallon pays an emotional tribute to his late mother
TV star Jimmy Fallon paid an emotional tribute to his late mother Gloria on 'The Tonight Show'.
College football TV schedule for Week 12: Michigan vs. Wisconsin among games to watch
The Heat Index takes a look at some intriguing matchups on TV this week as teams fight for bowl eligibility and bowl position.
Hulu's 'The Handmaid's Tale' gets 2018 return date
Praise be! The Emmy-winning dystopian series has been scheduled for second season in April.
Work-life balance may be suffering as Canadians spend more time connected to internet
Canadians are leading more and more digitally connected lives, and that's having both positive and negative implications on our well-being, a new Statistics Canada survey suggests.
Jon Stewart reveals his thoughts on the Louis C.K. scandal
The former late-night host said he was "stunned" by C.K.'s misconduct.
Watch Fox's 'A Christmas Story Live!' at the actual Christmas Story house
The network's live staging of the "A Christmas Story" musical will be shown on two giant screens in front of the house with the leg lamp in the window made famous by the classic
Does Meek Mill really deserve to go to prison?
Fans are signing a petition and planning protests against his sentencing.
- Murder suspect on the run for nearly 2 months found hiding in Bessemer attic
- Chicago cop faces discipline for insensitive, threatening posts on Facebook
- Cold War returns as Denmark builds giant tower to spy on Russia
- Hugging your uncle at Thanksgiving dinner? Girl Scouts say, ‘Stop it!’
- 'The Man Who Invented Christmas' brings welcome holiday cheer
- Sentencing pushed back for Aurora shop owner who sold synthetic marijuana to teen before fatal crash
- Trump's name is coming off his SoHo hotel as politics weigh on president's brand
- DJ Khaled teaches his son to love every day
- 'Coco' review: Disney and Pixar set out a Mexican feast
- Sexual predators, unite: Trump says forget the accusers. Moore should be a senator
- Why DISH viewers in N.J. won't see Los Angeles Chargers-Dallas Cowboys, Alabama-Auburn games on CBS
- What's new at the beach: OWA welcomes Wahlburgers
- Man, 60, dead in Bessemer shooting; police say killing appears justifiable
- Roy Moore backers giving thanks for Donald Trump
- All Things For You home decorating resale business relocates to huge Ohio City storefront (photos)
- Holiday Arts Guide 2017: This year, treat yourself to Cleveland's best classical music and dance
- Do you watch reality TV?
- 'Three Billboards Outside Ebbing, Missouri' is an enthralling character study in loss (review)
- Radio talk-show host Munch Bishop to have beer named after him
- Woman says unknown person signed her up for opiate addiction program: Mayfield Village Police Blotter