Olmsted Falls readying community paramedicine program targeting seniors
As part of the city's healthy community initiative, Olmsted Falls Mayor Ann Marie Donegan recently announced a paramedicine program that allows its paramedics to help residents -
Teen charged with shooting death of Chicago police officer's son last summer
A teen has been charged with last summer's killing of a Chicago police officer's son, who was fatally shot hours before he was to return to college in New York
The Latest: Last of budget bills pass, moves to Ducey’s desk
The Latest on the debate and votes on the proposed $9.8 billion Arizona budget (all times local):
Did Notre Dame's coaching and talent issues hold back DeShone Kizer last season? Doug Lesmerises
The Fighting Irish lost a lot off their offense between 2015 and 2016, and that showed up in how Notre Dame and Kizer played during their 4-8 season.
Blanks: System often makes good parents 'enemies of the state'
Christopher "Brotha" Blanks says that in the best interest of our children and their families, DCFS of Lake County is in urgent need of immediate attention and reform.
'What else is out there?' Will County judge asks DCFS in wake of toddler's death
Expressing continued frustration over the death of a 16-month-old Joliet Township girl, a Will County judge Wednesday said she wants all of the Illinois Department of Children and
Director of scandal-plagued DCFS may leave for Florida nonprofit
Director of Illinois Department of Children and Family Services is seriously considering a job at Our Kids, a $105 million-per-year Florida nonprofit that recently lost three of
Judge rips caseworkers who visited squalid home before toddler died
"What did they do to help the family and to help these children?" Judge Gomora asked, incredulously.
Report cites 'serious degree of filth' in home where toddler was found dead
Will County officials cited eight violations in deeming a home where a Joliet Township toddler was found dead last week uninhabitable, records show.
Funeral arrangements made for Joliet toddler found dead in 'deplorable' home
The body of a 1-year-old girl who was found dead under suspicious circumstances will be buried Friday, a funeral home director said.
- Fort Mill prostitution sting near NC state line nets multiple arrests
- ‘Tundra be dammed’: Beavers head north, leaving their mark on the Arctic
- When unpaid student loan bills mean you can’t work
- A dying veteran in Atlanta needed CPR. Hidden video shows his nurse laughing instead.
- Thousands flock to Detroit for Father Solanus Casey beatification Mass
- Scary 'Slaughterbots' video shows danger of autonomous killer drones
- Volleyball: Owls' season ends in 3A final loss to Northern-Calvert
- With 'so many hits,' Janet Jackson delivers pop, R&B excellence at Royal Farms Arena
- Police to clear crime scene of detective's killing in West Baltimore on Monday
- Why our passion for the great Ashes rivalry hasn't gone cold
- Boy 14, among 3 shot on Northwest, West sides Sunday
- More flights mean busy holiday week at Tucson airport
- Robert Mugabe, Zimbabwe's president for 37 years, resigning, official says
- Mel Tillis, Country Music Hall of Famer, dies at 85
- After another apology, Bill O'Neill says those wishing to return his donations should refund him
- Browns pre-game buzz on Peyton Manning, Haslams' meeting with players, Leonard Fournette and more
- Rabalais: LSU's wet, ugly victory over Tennessee felt a lot more like fight for survival
- Baton Rouge, New Orleans, Lafayette Area People in Business for Nov. 19, 2017
- The Latest: Drivers give Dale Jr. lengthy standing ovation
- Country music legend Mel Tillis dead at age 85