Miami Heat gives Richardson four-year, $42 million extension
The Miami Heat and guard Josh Richardson have agreed to a four-year, $42 million contract extension pending a physical, according to a league source.
Baton Rouge General plans $10 million expansion at Bluebonnet campus to centralize cancer services
Baton Rouge General plans a $10 million expansion of the Pennington Cancer Center at its Bluebonnet campus, concentrating cancer services on the first floor of Medical Office Tower
Rebel Wilson awarded record $3.6 million in Australian defamation case
The Australian Supreme Court agreed that Bauer Media said a substantial award was required to "vindicate" Wilson after the damage to her reputation.
A peek inside the Wrigley Mansion's $1 million makeover
Wrigley Mansion, a Phoenix landmark built in 1931 that operates as an events venue and private club, recently underwent a $1 million makeover.
Detroit Entrepreneur Seeks To Open Black-Owned Grocery Store
Raphael Wright is taking matters into his own hands.
Indians sweep Detroit Tigers, extend AL-record win streak to 21 games
For the second straight night, the Tigers’ starting pitcher battled and their offense fought but could not close the gap.
Ausmus, McCann tossed as Indians tie MLB win mark at 21
With a 5-3 win over the Tigers Wednesday, the Indians extended their winning streak to 21 games — tying the mark set by the Cubs in 1935.
Ex-commander charged with having cops build his deck
A former Detroit Police official is charged with ordering police officers under his command to build a deck at his home
Kid Rock denies Free Press credentials - Mike Thompson
Kid Rock refuses to give the Detroit Free Press credentials to his opening show at Little Caesars arena in Detroit.
Downtown Detroit's Lululemon store to open Sept. 22
It will become the newest chain to locate on the Woodward Avenue strip, which already includes Nike, Under Armour, Moosejaw and John Varvatos.
- Heavy police presence remains at scene where Baltimore detective was shot
- Jamie Costello's Facebook post about Baltimore crime attracts attention
- The House just passed its big tax bill. Here's what is in it and what deductions vanish.
- House passes tax plan, advancing big cuts for corporations
- Slain Baltimore Police detective was 18-year veteran of department
- FCC just repealed decades-old rules blocking broadcast media mergers
- UAA’s immigration debate restores faith in young citizens
- Sometimes the best Thanksgiving dinner is one you don’t cook
- Holiday season kicks off in Detroit with tree lighting, Santa and more
- Holiday shopping: Fierce battles with Amazon could mean more negotiating power for you
- Miles Bridges has to play 'possessed' for Michigan State to win national title
- WATCH: Justin Verlander talks about wedding to Kate Upon on 'Today'
- Snyder names Chief Legal Counsel Beth Clement to Michigan Supreme Court
- Michigan woman says George H.W. Bush groped her at Dearborn fundraiser
- Gardening events in the Houston area
- AP's gift ideas for yogis, gym rats and wellness lovers
- The ICE at Discovery Green returns Saturday, Nov. 18
- Norway's sovereign wealth fund wants out of oil and gas stocks
- Dynamo's belief has attention of Sounders coach Brian Schmetzer
- What to watch for: NFL week 11 preview