Janis Ian From 'Mean Girls' Got Married And It Looked So Fetch
Lizzy Caplan was married to fellow actor Tom Riley in Italy.
Saint George Middle Eastern Food Festival 2017: Your guide to the food, music and fun
The 36th annual festival takes place Thursday through Saturday at Saint George Melkite Catholic Church.
Cuyahoga County pledges to improve health and human services
Cuyahoga County's Department of Health and Human Services is huge in size and scope but is trying to meet the needs of all residents.
Frank Jackson wins 15 of 17 Cleveland wards and most precincts; see vote details for your precinct
Precinct-level voting details show a sweeping victory for Frank Jackson in the Cleveland mayoral primary, with Jackson winning 15 of the city's 17 wards and nearly three-quarters
Stars turn out to push for donations for hurricane relief
Dozens of stars turned out to sing, tell stories and plead for support for hurricane victims on Tuesday, in a one-hour televised benefit that had raised $14.5 million by the time
John Oliver, Jon Stewart to headline veterans fundraiser
John Oliver, Jon Stewart, Trevor Noah and Conan O’Brien are headlining this year’s Stand Up for Heroes fundraiser, which benefits injured veterans and their families.
Jim Carrey stuns reporter in bizarre red carpet interview: ‘There is no me’
Jim Carrey left an E! News reporter scratching her head after giving a bizarre, existential rant on the red carpet at Harper’s Bazaar’s “Icons” party in New York City Friday night.
Dave Chappelle, Martin Lawrence, D.L. Hughley celebrate ‘Def Comedy Jam 25’
There was no YouTube when “Def Comedy Jam” premiered on HBO in 1992. The only way for standup comedians to find an audience beyond the club circuit back then was to score a spot on
Country star Don Williams, ‘the Gentle Giant,’ dead at 78
Don Williams, an award-winning country singer with love ballads like “I Believe in You,” has died. He was 78.
Katie Lowes, actress, on unborn son: He has ‘male parts’ but I’m not sure what he will ‘identify as’
Actress Katie Lowes, who plays Quinn Perkins on the ABC drama “Scandal,” recently told a mothering magazine that while she knows the sex of her unborn baby, she does not know what
- Murder suspect on the run for nearly 2 months found hiding in Bessemer attic
- Chicago cop faces discipline for insensitive, threatening posts on Facebook
- Cold War returns as Denmark builds giant tower to spy on Russia
- Tourbillon Capital, a $3.4 billion hedge fund that's been sounding the alarm about 'frothy speculation,' is suffering big losses
- 'The Man Who Invented Christmas' brings welcome holiday cheer
- Last-minute grocery shopping on Thanksgiving? Check to see if your store is open
- Zimbabwe's incoming leader returns home to cheers
- How this family is helping its kids cope with famed NFL coach’s Alzheimer’s
- Light-rail commuters will get good news in 2018: Trains will run more frequently.
- FCC seeks to undo Obama net neutrality standards
- Chris Matthews admires RFK’s spirit
- ‘Man Who Invented Christmas’ a gift for Dickens fans
- Patriots notebook: Robert Kraft thankful for team's recent run
- Could Ian Kinsler be in the mix for job with Red Sox?
- Troopers’ attorney demands DA’s office keep all communications
- Victim and three others were ambushed in Niger
- Democrats face hot-potato politics of sexual predation, too
- No big deal, Boston Dynamics’ Atlas can perform backflips now
- The Galaxy S9 will reportedly be a more iterative update and could show up at CES
- Animal Crossing: Pocket Camp brings the series’s leisurely charm to smartphones