Corey Feldman has named Alphy Hoffman as his third alleged child abuser
Hoffman hosted parties for Hollywood's young elite and was the son of Bobby Hoffman, a popular '80s casting director.
HTC reveals standalone Vive Focus VR headset and cancels Daydream plans
HTC has officially revealed the Vive Focus, its all-in-one VR headset. As previously announced, the Vive Focus runs on a Qualcomm Snapdragon 835 chip and uses inside-out positional
UFC reveals names of fighters who’ll face off in January in Charlotte
The Ultimate Fighting Championship has announced the first bout for the UFC Fight Night event that will take place in Charlotte early next year.
Dokic reveals extent of physical, emotional abuse suffered under father
Former Australian tennis star Jelena Dokic details the full extent of the abuse she endured at the hands of her father Damir.
Shark Tank star Barbara Corcoran reveals how getting dumped for her secretary and sending 1 gutsy email helped turn her into a business mogul
Barbara Corcoran was one of 10 kids in a working-class New Jersey family. Here's how she got from there to "Shark Tank."
A man who sold his company for $700 million in all cash in his 20s reveals a disappointing truth all startup founders need to hear
Spencer Rascoff, a founder of Hotwire, was in his 20s when he sold the company to Expedia for $700 million. But his employees didn't walk away with much money.
5 ideas for TV shows LinkedIn should buy immediately
Commentary: CEO Jeff Weiner says his company is interested in streaming original content. Here are some suggestions.
Just say no to LinkedIn requests from strangers; some may be phishing scams
A go-to for professionals, LinkedIn can pose dangers because people have come to have confidence in it and by extension the accounts linked to it.
PayPal-Mastercard deal goes global
PayPal and Mastercard are taking their strategic partnership fully global, announcing a “significant expansion” to Canada, Europe, Latin America and the...
Tony Robbins used to work with Donald Trump — here's what he'd tell Trump on the phone today
Tony Robbins said President Donald Trump should cut back on combative rhetoric and behave more like he does with his family.
- Dear Abby: Boyfriend in his 20s lacks driver's license
- Why wasn’t cult leader Charles Manson executed after being given the death sentence?
- California lawmakers upset that wildfire money is left out of White House’s disaster aid request
- Josh Mandel's strange Jewish journey to Trumpland from suburban Cleveland
- John Harbaugh said Ravens' prayers were answered on C.J. Mosley's ankle scare
- Sacked Bulldogs coach Des Hasler sues club for contract breach
- Police: 1 man killed in Palos Heights shooting
- Trump ending temporary permits for almost 60,000 Haitians who came to U.S. after 2010 earthquake
- Federal judge permanently blocks Trump's executive order to cut funding to sanctuary cities
- Serena Williams and Alexis Ohanian's intimate wedding
- American Airlines to offer nonstop between Tucson and Charlotte, N.C.
- Conservative blogger: It's time to stop the abusers of power
- Not so fast on legalizing weed, says N.J. senate leader of black caucus
- Part of hotel evacuated after man threatened with a handgun
- Murphy weighs in on minimum wage and millionaire's tax
- Alabama's Jordan Fisher dazzles, makes top 3 on 'Dancing with the Stars'
- How do you cook a turkey? Turkey hotlines, thawing times, Thanksgiving advice and more
- TBT #17: 'Judas' #1 astounds with storytelling, beauty
- What Alabama's dropping unemployment rate means
- Child predator operation lands 2 Jefferson County men in jail