Texas church massacre: Identity of all 26 victims released
Gunman Devin Kelley opened fire in the First Baptist Church in Sutherland Springs, in one of America's worst mass shootings.
‘An angel among angels’: Cambridge mourns death of Hubba Hubba owner Susan ‘Suzi’ Phelps
The beloved business owner passed away unexpectedly Saturday at the age of 79.
40 years after death, Bing Crosby’s legacy lives on in Elko
Nevada history? Well it don’t mean a thing if it ain’t got that Bing. And it does.
Aiding community a major focus for Wolfgang Puck’s Tom Kaplan
Vegas Voices is a weekly series highlighting notable Las Vegans.
Jennifer Aniston makes TV return with Reese Witherspoon
"Friends" star Jennifer Aniston is coming back to TV and she's partnering with Reese Witherspoon.
What to Wear: Bun B makes it rain for Cinema Arts Festival
Bun B knows his way around a photo shoot. With less than a week until his much-anticipated rendition of "Singin' in the Rain: A Houston and Cinema Arts Celebration" the Houston
Houston real estate market continues post-Harvey rebound
Home sales rallied for the second straight month after Hurricane Harvey made landfall in late August, stalling or canceling real estate transactions across the Houston area.
DPS identifies victims of Sutherland Springs church shooting
They numbered 26 in all. Details taken from interviews, media reports and law enforcement show the shootings cut through a cross-section of the small central Texas community,
22 alleged gang members accused of running Houston brothels filled with undocumented immigrants
More than a dozen suspected members of the ruthless Southwest Cholos street gang are behind bars following a sweeping 37-count federal indictment alleging everything from human
Mom died trying to save her children in church shooting
SUTHERLAND SPRINGS - Joann Ward loved children, but none more than her four kids: Rihanna, Emily, Brooke and Ryland. She died trying to shield them from gunfire. When Devin
- Dear Abby: Boyfriend in his 20s lacks driver's license
- Why wasn’t cult leader Charles Manson executed after being given the death sentence?
- California lawmakers upset that wildfire money is left out of White House’s disaster aid request
- Josh Mandel's strange Jewish journey to Trumpland from suburban Cleveland
- John Harbaugh said Ravens' prayers were answered on C.J. Mosley's ankle scare
- Look beyond the Akubra: farming isn't quaint, it's a hot bed of innovation
- Touched by an Angel star Della Reese dies aged 86
- Sacked Bulldogs coach Des Hasler sues club for contract breach
- Police: 1 man killed in Palos Heights shooting
- Trump ending temporary permits for almost 60,000 Haitians who came to U.S. after 2010 earthquake
- Federal judge permanently blocks Trump's executive order to cut funding to sanctuary cities
- Serena Williams and Alexis Ohanian's intimate wedding
- American Airlines to offer nonstop between Tucson and Charlotte, N.C.
- Conservative blogger: It's time to stop the abusers of power
- Not so fast on legalizing weed, says N.J. senate leader of black caucus
- Part of hotel evacuated after man threatened with a handgun
- Murphy weighs in on minimum wage and millionaire's tax
- Alabama's Jordan Fisher dazzles, makes top 3 on 'Dancing with the Stars'
- How do you cook a turkey? Turkey hotlines, thawing times, Thanksgiving advice and more
- TBT #17: 'Judas' #1 astounds with storytelling, beauty