Anne Arundel Councilman Michael Peroutka listed on re-released letter of support for Roy Moore
Anne Arundel County Councilman Michael Peroutka’s name has been listed on a letter of support re-released after Alabama Senate candidate Roy Moore was accused of pursuing teenage
Colorado dad facing deportation gets support from Congressman Ed Perlmutter, U.S. Sen. Michael Bennet
Congressman Ed Perlmutter and U.S. Sen. Michael Bennet, both Colorado Democrats, have introduced legislation in support of a Denver-area father facing deportation after he was
Hockey Hall induction long overdue for Alberta's Clare Drake
Legendary University of Alberta coach Clare Drake will rightfully take his place in the Hockey Hall of Fame at an induction ceremony on Monday.
From golden girl to outcast and back again: The Jelena Dokic story we thought we knew
So much of Jelena Dokic's career was played out in the public forum, and was heavily scrutinised by media and the Australian public — but while the crowd was booing, we only knew
Why the Hornets’ original uniforms - with ‘classy’ pinstripes and pleats - remain iconic
Twenty 29 years since the debut, the Charlotte Hornets’ classic uniforms are back. The team will wear replicas of the originals Wednesday against Cleveland.
A new Ben Simmons emerges in Sixers' win over Clippers
In a 109-105 win, Ben Simmons showed what kind of scorer he can be even when he doesn't have the ball in his hands.
Will Nic Batum play - and start - Wednesday? The latest from Hornets practice
After three days of practice, Nic Batum is preparing to return against the Cleveland Cavaliers. Will that mean a start?
Wine calendar: Ken Stewart's Grille 5-course dinner, BarNone tasting, Collision Bend wine deal, more
Our wine calendar has news of a five-course dinner at Ken Stewart's Grille, a special tasting at BarNone, a deal on Natural Wines at Collision Bend Brewing Co. and more.
LeBron James picked on a Knicks rookie and woke the Cavaliers from their slumber
Perhaps Phil Jackson is his real target?
Waldorf Astoria slashing its hotel rooms by more than 1,000
The Waldorf Astoria said it will slash its number of hotel rooms by more than 1,000 in an overhaul that carves out most of its landmark building for condos. Confirming an exclusive
- Murder suspect on the run for nearly 2 months found hiding in Bessemer attic
- Chicago cop faces discipline for insensitive, threatening posts on Facebook
- Cold War returns as Denmark builds giant tower to spy on Russia
- Hugging your uncle at Thanksgiving dinner? Girl Scouts say, ‘Stop it!’
- 'The Man Who Invented Christmas' brings welcome holiday cheer
- If Mitch Trubisky ruins the Bears' draft position, that's a good thing
- BROWN: Firm urges new license plates to replace ‘ugly, illegible mess’
- Pro-Roy Moore group fundraises off Trump's near endorsement
- 'Irving Berlin's White Christmas' a spirit-raising dance-athon
- Shawn Wayans brings his standup act back to Improv in Schaumburg
- Holiday Show Guide: Scrooges, Nutcrackers, Taylor Swift and more
- The beet goes on: understanding the benefits of this root vegetable
- Re-imagining a tradition
- 'Like a big gumbo': Immigrant communities in New Orleans reflect on their Thanksgiving traditions
- Dan Fagan: JPSO's failure to react to slain Marrero woman's screams defies all reason
- Let's Dish: Bouillababes show us how they make green curry shrimp and coconut corn grits
- Movie review: Predictable 'Roman' wastes Denzel Washington
- Album reviews: Exploring the latest soulful showcases from Sharon Jones, Mavis Staples
- Throwing away trash, recycling products about to become more expensive in Baton Rouge
- Naked man accused of carjacking in Baton Rouge motel parking lot, police say