Alabama pastor says man posing as Washington Post reporter 'Bernie Bernstein' offered reward for dirt on Roy Moore
A pastor said he received a voice mail from an individual falsely claimed to be a reporter seeking "damaging remarks" about Senate candidate Roy Moore.
People names Blake Shelton its Sexiest Man Alive 2017
NEW YORK (AP) - People magazine named Blake Shelton its Sexiest Man Alive for 2017 on Tuesday, but it took some convincing by his girlfriend Gwen Stefani to get her guy on board.
Democratic cloakroom in Washington named after Gabby Giffords, Leo Ryan
U.S. House Speaker Nancy Pelosi will hold an event honoring Giffords and Ryan on Wednesday.
Family tragedy: Man hurt in hit-and-run, mother and grandmother critically injured in fire
Perry Rudolph, 41, was hurt in a hit-and-run crash Friday night when he rode his bicycle to the store to get some snacks for his 4-year-old granddaughter. While he was hospitalized
US scientists make 1st attempt at editing gene inside body to cure disease
Scientists for the first time have tried editing a gene inside the body in a bold attempt to permanently change a person’s DNA to try to cure a disease.
California wineries assess wildfires’ long-term effects
A month after deadly wildfires swept through California’s famed wine country, hot-air balloons are floating again over Napa Valley vineyards splashed with fall colors. On the heels
Space Delivery: Astronauts get ice cream, make-own pizzas
CAPE CANAVERAL, Fla. (AP) - Astronauts got a mouth-watering haul with Tuesday's Earth-to-space delivery - pizza and ice cream. A commercial supply ship arrived at the
Roy Moore: 'Obviously, I've made a few people mad'
"Why am I being harassed by the media (who are) pushing these allegations in the last 30 days of this campaign?"
Democrat desperation to defeat recalls leads to lies, lawsuits
We knew Nevada Democrats were desperate to defeat recall campaigns against three sitting state senators. We knew their “decline-to-sign” workers have stalked and harassed female
Escaped Hawaii mental patient believed to be in California
The search for a dangerous man who escaped from a Hawaii psychiatric hospital moved to California after authorities said Tuesday he boarded a flight to the state from Maui two days
- A growing number of young Americans are leaving desk jobs to farm
- A high-end 'guntry club' has Owings Mills in its sights
- Thanksgiving night fight at Riverchase Galleria shuts down mall 40 minutes early
- As he investigates Trump's aides, special counsel's record shows surprising flaws
- Municipal Bond Investing Strategies
- Almost ... Charlotte Hornets can’t catch Cleveland Cavaliers as 3s miss mark late
- Hough receiver Nolan Groulx helps Huskies make history, is Friday top performer
- College football: Saturday’s 7 area games to watch
- Protest on Chicago's Michigan Avenue targets police conduct
- 'Whirlwind of tragic history:' Hospital memo recounts hectic two days after JFK death
- The Latest: Time magazine says Trump's got it wrong
- The Latest: Macy's says it's fixed gift, credit card issue
- Cyntoia Brown and Alice Johnson get help from Kim Kardashian's celebrity lawyer
- Colombia peace process a year later: Violence and drugs surge despite advances
- The former Soviet republic of Moldova is getting closer to the U.S. in its fight against Russia
- Once the world's heaviest man alive, Juan Pedro Franco is now an international inspiration
- Flat-Earth believer postpones his homemade rocket launch
- Brian Boyle scores winner for Devils on 'Hockey Fights Cancer Night'
- MPs push for citizen-first approach after auditor-general's report
- Notley wins over Calgary business crowd, starting with 'eastern bastards' remark