Man gets 20-year jail sentence after plea deal in 2014 New Orleans East killing
A man received a 20-year sentence for a fatal shooting in New Orleans East under a plea deal with prosecutors on Tuesday.
Fatal shooting of Calvin Toney by Baton Rouge police: New info released; family wants answers
Louisiana State Police have released new details about the incident Monday night in which a Baton Rouge Police officer fatally shot Calvin Toney during a struggle outside his
5 New Mexico players to watch against UNLV
Five New Mexico football players to watch when UNLV visits the Lobos at 6:30 p.m. Friday.
5 new Las Vegas music releases you need to hear
The Reeves Brothers’ vintage-sounding “King of Country” leads our latest round-up of new Vegas music releases you need to hear.
'Disco Demolition' night fondly, and not-so-fondly, remembered
Overflow crowd of 47,795 showed up at Comiskey Park and stormed field after Disco Demolition explosion, tearing up field and causing Sox to forfeit second game.
Approval for Cradle Mountain revamp
CRADLE Mountain could become the “Mona of the state’s north” after work on a $160 million upgrade was approved unanimously by the Kentish Council.
Cradle Mountain facilities facelift gets green light, but concerns linger
Tired facilities at Tasmania's Cradle Mountain are soon to get a big facelift prompted by stinging criticism from tourists, but some are worried it will become an eyesore.
Cumulus Media is on the brink of a total collapse
As turnarounds go, this one is a disaster. At radio giant Cumulus Media, things have gone from bad to worse. A quick look at the stock price tells the tale. When former Chief
Alabama radio station takes women off air, only playing songs by men in 'Day Without a Woman'
A Birmingham radio station said it's taking women host off the air and will only play songs by men as part of tomorrow's "A Day Without a Woman" protest.
- A growing number of young Americans are leaving desk jobs to farm
- A high-end 'guntry club' has Owings Mills in its sights
- Thanksgiving night fight at Riverchase Galleria shuts down mall 40 minutes early
- As he investigates Trump's aides, special counsel's record shows surprising flaws
- Municipal Bond Investing Strategies
- Almost ... Charlotte Hornets can’t catch Cleveland Cavaliers as 3s miss mark late
- Hough receiver Nolan Groulx helps Huskies make history, is Friday top performer
- College football: Saturday’s 7 area games to watch
- Protest on Chicago's Michigan Avenue targets police conduct
- 'Whirlwind of tragic history:' Hospital memo recounts hectic two days after JFK death
- The Latest: Time magazine says Trump's got it wrong
- The Latest: Macy's says it's fixed gift, credit card issue
- Cyntoia Brown and Alice Johnson get help from Kim Kardashian's celebrity lawyer
- Colombia peace process a year later: Violence and drugs surge despite advances
- The former Soviet republic of Moldova is getting closer to the U.S. in its fight against Russia
- Once the world's heaviest man alive, Juan Pedro Franco is now an international inspiration
- Flat-Earth believer postpones his homemade rocket launch
- Brian Boyle scores winner for Devils on 'Hockey Fights Cancer Night'
- MPs push for citizen-first approach after auditor-general's report
- Notley wins over Calgary business crowd, starting with 'eastern bastards' remark