Calumet school board members spent $34K on conferences in past year, records show
Calumet School District 132 officials have spent more than $34,000 on professional development conferences over the past 12 months, records show
Joliet Township High School YESS Mental Health Services Continue Thanks to $15,000 Grant
Bulletin Board: A Post From the Community | After learning that valuable mental health services for Joliet Township High School students were in jeopardy, Will County Center for
South Suburban High School Students Win Chicago Music Award
Bulletin Board: A Post From the Community | HOMEWOOD, IL. - The McDowell Brothers, comprised of Carlton McDowell, Jr. , Peyton McDowell, and Sam Jones, just picked up their first
Waukegan High School reboot: Administrators must reapply for jobs
Waukegan District 60 is looking to restructure its two high school campuses with the goal of building support systems for each grade level and ramping up its help for freshmen in
Fairview Park City Schools to hold first of many district facilities update meetings
Nearly six months after voters approved a combined bond issue and permanent improvement levy, the Fairview Park City Schools Facilities Advisory Committee has scheduled a district
Man tries selling stolen phone at high school track: Mayfield Village Police Blotter
A woman reported April 11 her 14-year-old son's cell phone was stolen out of his book bag while he was in the gym at Wildcat Sport & Fitness. The following day, the woman reported
Medina High School art teacher wins county honors
Medina High School art teacher Bobbie Foy is this year's recipient of the Homer B. Smith Award for excellence in teaching. The award is given annually to one Medina County teacher
Shipe, Pitcher named Medina County Career Center Students of the Month
Medina County Career Center seniors Madison Shipe and Josh Pitcher have been selected as the Medina County Kiwanis Students of the Month for March.
Medina Performing Arts Center sets spring and summer season
As the school year draws to a close, the arts are heating up at the Medina Performing Arts Center. Here is a list of upcoming concerts and plays.
Emerson Elementary School Principal named new Lakewood High School Associate Principal
After spending three years as Emerson Elementary School Principal, Brian Siftar was recently appointed as Lakewood High School's Associate Principal for the 2017-2018 school year.
- Heavy police presence remains at scene where Baltimore detective was shot
- Jamie Costello's Facebook post about Baltimore crime attracts attention
- The House just passed its big tax bill. Here's what is in it and what deductions vanish.
- House passes tax plan, advancing big cuts for corporations
- Slain Baltimore Police detective was 18-year veteran of department
- Vandalism, graffiti remain nagging problems despite CTA's efforts
- Northern Pass didn’t consult Concord officials on butterfly mitigation plan
- Daughters tell of harsh discipline in the case of a Waggaman man accused of beating son to death
- Man stabbed multiple times with box cutter after stopping at Algiers gas station, NOPD says
- The storyteller: Ramblin' Jack Elliott returns to Baton Rouge for intimate Sunday show
- Report: Video shows alleged domestic incident involving former LSU receiver Jarvis Landry
- Louisiana nonfarm employment rises slightly, led by growth in construction
- The Latest: Truex's team owner will be cheering from afar
- Man’s best friend brings love, might help you live longer
- On Hawaii's Molokai island, an 1860s leper colony draws determined travelers
- Sylvester Stallone accused of 1986 sexual assault on 16-year-old fan, denies allegations
- 'Annie' at Walnut Theatre: No leapin' lizards here
- Siemens cuts 6,900 energy-related jobs, including 1,800 in the U.S.
- Eagles benefit, this time, from NFL's unofficial criminal justice system
- Sports Tonight: Thunder not taking NBA by storm