Sean Penn will publish his first novel, 'Bob Honey Who Just Do Stuff,' next year
Sean Penn's debut novel 'Bob Honey Who Just Do Stuff' will be published in March 2018.
Belk to close 2 stores next year, including one near Charlotte
Belk is closing two department stores next year, including one near Charlotte and another large store in Atlanta’s prominent Buckhead neighborhood.
After falling out with the rest of the NFL's owners, should Jerry Jones just move the Cowboys to the CFL?
Well, it's one option.
What are Italian-Americans going to do during next summer's World Cup?
Italy hasn't missed a World Cup since 1958.
Meghan Markle speaks about Prince Harry relationship: "We're in love"
The "Suits" star says she may be dating a royal, but she isn't defined by her relationship.
Prince Harry and Meghan Markle Are ''Total Homebodies'' in London
Keinsington Palace had confirmed their relationship in November and they have met in various places around the world since then, including his native England
Prince Harry ready to start a family: ‘I would love to have kids’
“Of course, I would love to have kids,” Prince Harry revealed to podcast host Bryony Gordon, noting that he’s the godfather to several of his friends’ children.
- Fur trappers ask judge to throw out lawsuit aiming to block exports of bobcat pelts
- Who had the strongest handshake? Vladimir Putin and Turkey's President Erdogan knock over furniture in meeting
- The curious, controversial life of John McAfee just got way more complicated
- 'Keep coming at me guys!!!': Donald Trump Jr. meets Russia scrutiny with defiance
- Beware of binge drinking this holiday season
- This computer game comes thanks to 2 Supreme Court justices
- Cheering Zimbabweans prepare to greet country's new leader
- There’s a Secret Way Into Monaco’s Most Elite Club
- Thanksgiving night fight at Riverchase Galleria shuts down mall 40 minutes early
- $700B defense bill affects Nevada military bases, personnel
- Rising DJ-producer Snails comes out of his shell for Las Vegas gig
- Chinese authorities investigate abuse claims at kindergarten run by U.S. company
- Macy’s Thanksgiving parade revels on amid tight security
- Strong second half carries MSU over DePaul
- Hot property: Vila’s old villa is a gem in JP
- Hollywood’s holiday fare
- Tedeschi Trucks Band moves beyond grief in grueling year
- Netflix renews 'MST3K' for new season
- No joyous holiday for Amazon as workers go on strike in Italy
- Big Tech Becomes Theresa May’s Scapegoat