Howard County to purchase Ellicott City site for Elementary School 43
The 12-acre Ellicott City site will be purchased as part of a larger process to relieve overcrowding in Howard County elementary schools.
Meek Mill appeals sentence, asks city judge Brinkley to step down
The motions filed Tuesday in Philadelphia Common Pleas Court ask Judge Genece E. Brinkley to disqualify herself from Meek Mill's case and let a new judge reconsider her two- to
James Island's White Duck Taco Shop has closed
Duck, duck, vamoose
Trump’s White Nationalist Foreign Policy
In Asia, the president makes friends with autocrats. In Europe, he uses soft power to energize the populist masses against democratic leaders.
MSU rotation remains work in progress for Izzo
Izzo is doing his best to not wear out Bridges, something that can be easy to do when he’s the best player on the floor.
After the Magic: Vote in Final Four for state's best since 1979
There's no debate: Magic Johnson is the best college basketball player from a Michigan college. Now vote on the best players since 1979.
Louis Vuitton exhibit pays tribute to ‘art of travel’
The “art of travel” has always been synonymous with the Louis Vuitton name, and now the Parisian house is offering those of us in the States a bon voyage in the form of an
Mysterious death in California leads police to Arizona caretaker
William Carter, a man at the center of a suspicious California death, lived off the grid, held several aliases and appears to be tied to Arizona.
Organic agriculture can help feed the world, but only if we eat less meat and stop wasting food
Conversion to organic agriculture may have the potential to meet global food demands and do so sustainably, but only if food waste and meat production are reduced.
Gruesome theory in Amelia Earhart disappearance
The mystery surrounding Amelia Earhart’s disappearance has bewildered many for years. Some have proposed that her plane simply crashed and sank, while others have pondered a number
- Murder suspect on the run for nearly 2 months found hiding in Bessemer attic
- Chicago cop faces discipline for insensitive, threatening posts on Facebook
- Hugging your uncle at Thanksgiving dinner? Girl Scouts say, ‘Stop it!’
- 'The Man Who Invented Christmas' brings welcome holiday cheer
- Baltimore County teachers protest discipline problems in schools
- Sentencing pushed back for Aurora shop owner who sold synthetic marijuana to teen before fatal crash
- Trump's name is coming off his SoHo hotel as politics weigh on president's brand
- DJ Khaled teaches his son to love every day
- 'Coco' review: Disney and Pixar set out a Mexican feast
- Sexual predators, unite: Trump says forget the accusers. Moore should be a senator
- Why DISH viewers in N.J. won't see Los Angeles Chargers-Dallas Cowboys, Alabama-Auburn games on CBS
- What's new at the beach: OWA welcomes Wahlburgers
- Man, 60, dead in Bessemer shooting; police say killing appears justifiable
- Roy Moore backers giving thanks for Donald Trump
- All Things For You home decorating resale business relocates to huge Ohio City storefront (photos)
- Holiday Arts Guide 2017: This year, treat yourself to Cleveland's best classical music and dance
- Do you watch reality TV?
- 'Three Billboards Outside Ebbing, Missouri' is an enthralling character study in loss (review)
- Radio talk-show host Munch Bishop to have beer named after him
- Woman says unknown person signed her up for opiate addiction program: Mayfield Village Police Blotter