Sounders’ Jordan Morris to miss ‘weeks’ with hamstring injury
Veteran striker Will Bruin will see the bulk of playing time up top in place of Morris, who suffered the injury Sunday vs. the Galaxy. Coach Brian Schmetzer said the injury is far
Report: Bounty hunters break down Louisiana woman's door, seeking man who didn't live there
For the second time in as many months, a West Monroe woman faced three bounty hunters seeking a man who wasn't in her home — on the second visit they
Ravens get good news on Z. Smith; Harbaugh says Woodhead will miss at least four weeks
Running back remains a candidate to go on injured reserve and return later this season.
Make America great again roadmap
Only a year ago, it seemed inconceivable that Michigan, Wisconsin or Pennsylvania would vote for Donald Trump. And the thought that all three would vote in his favor was pure
1 hurt when American Eagle plane hits pushback tractor at Charlotte airport
One person was hurt when an American Eagle plane hit a tug at Charlotte Douglas International Airport on Wednesday, American Airlines said.
Americans are abandoning department stores for one of the ugliest stores in retail (ROST)
Business Insider/Hayley Peterson Ross Stores is taking over retail. The discount chain - which competes with stores like TJ Maxx and Marshalls - has opened more than 500 new
US agencies ordered to stop using Russian company's software
U.S. federal agencies are being told to stop using computer software supplied by Kaspersky Lab because of concerns about its ties to the Russian government and its spy agencies.
Murphy has huge lead over Guadagno in new governor's race poll. Is Christie the reason?
Both candidates have an Achilles' heel. But Kim Guadagno's time with Chris Christie carries more weight.
Babies born one day apart in same Burger King car park
Police are called to a New Jersey restaurant two days in a row after reports of separate women going into labour.
No, Miss America didn't suddenly get 'political' with Trump questions
Critics say the pageant went on a Trump-bashing spree. But focusing on the former pageant boss is an integral part of the current events segment of competition.
- Heavy police presence remains at scene where Baltimore detective was shot
- Jamie Costello's Facebook post about Baltimore crime attracts attention
- The House just passed its big tax bill. Here's what is in it and what deductions vanish.
- House passes tax plan, advancing big cuts for corporations
- Slain Baltimore Police detective was 18-year veteran of department
- Holiday season kicks off in Detroit with tree lighting, Santa and more
- Holiday shopping: Fierce battles with Amazon could mean more negotiating power for you
- Miles Bridges has to play 'possessed' for Michigan State to win national title
- WATCH: Justin Verlander talks about wedding to Kate Upon on 'Today'
- Snyder names Chief Legal Counsel Beth Clement to Michigan Supreme Court
- Michigan woman says George H.W. Bush groped her at Dearborn fundraiser
- Gardening events in the Houston area
- AP's gift ideas for yogis, gym rats and wellness lovers
- The ICE at Discovery Green returns Saturday, Nov. 18
- Norway's sovereign wealth fund wants out of oil and gas stocks
- Dynamo's belief has attention of Sounders coach Brian Schmetzer
- What to watch for: NFL week 11 preview
- Ex Caracas mayor flees house arrest, arrives in Colombia
- The Latest: Spanish PM will respect Belgium on extradition
- GOP-led House passes landmark Brady tax bill