Detroit strip club owner's colorful life could become a movie
Alan Markovitz's memoir, 'Topless Prophet,' has been bought by film producer Ron Senkowski's Symply Entertainnment.
Phil Murphy made big promises to New Jersey cannabis supporters. Here's what he has to do now
Cannabis supporters have done our part at the polls. Now, let's not screw it up in Trenton.
Popularity of beards has metro Detroiters looking for relief with balm
Perhaps because of Detroit's reputation as a haven for hipsters and hunters, companies that peddle products for hairy-faced men have been popping up.
The FDA has approved the first digital pill
Abilify MyCite raises new privacy concerns
- Murder suspect on the run for nearly 2 months found hiding in Bessemer attic
- Chicago cop faces discipline for insensitive, threatening posts on Facebook
- Cold War returns as Denmark builds giant tower to spy on Russia
- Hugging your uncle at Thanksgiving dinner? Girl Scouts say, ‘Stop it!’
- 'The Man Who Invented Christmas' brings welcome holiday cheer
- Woman says unknown person signed her up for opiate addiction program: Mayfield Village Police Blotter
- Talk It Out: Should politicians resign if they've been accused of past sexual harassment or assault?
- ArcelorMittal awarding STEM grants to Cleveland area schools
- Hue Jackson realized Josh Gordon has a disease and he's earned 'the right to be back in this building'
- J.K. Dobbins may be Ohio State's next J.T. Barrett: Passing the Texas torch at Ohio State
- If Mitch Trubisky ruins the Bears' draft position, that's a good thing
- BROWN: Firm urges new license plates to replace ‘ugly, illegible mess’
- Pro-Roy Moore group fundraises off Trump's near endorsement
- 'Irving Berlin's White Christmas' a spirit-raising dance-athon
- Shawn Wayans brings his standup act back to Improv in Schaumburg
- Holiday Show Guide: Scrooges, Nutcrackers, Taylor Swift and more
- The beet goes on: understanding the benefits of this root vegetable
- Re-imagining a tradition
- 'Like a big gumbo': Immigrant communities in New Orleans reflect on their Thanksgiving traditions
- Dan Fagan: JPSO's failure to react to slain Marrero woman's screams defies all reason