With musk oxen attacks seemingly on the rise, a Nome pet owner calls for more action
Over the last five months, sled dogs in Nome were attacked by musk oxen in at least four separate incidents.
Phoenix Suns' Devin Booker could see more time as point guard
Tyler Ulis and Mike James were a combined 3 for 17 from the field Monday in loss to Lakers
Hurricane Harvey’s “Biblical” rainfall is getting more likely
The chances of a hurricane flooding parts of Texas, like Harvey did, have soared sixfold in just 25 years because of global warming and will likely triple once again before the end
Work-life balance may be suffering as Canadians spend more time connected to internet
Canadians are leading more and more digitally connected lives, and that's having both positive and negative implications on our well-being, a new Statistics Canada survey suggests.
The Latest: At least 3 explosions in Zimbabwe's capital
The Latest: At least 3 explosions in Zimbabwe's capital as military vehicles seen in streets.
GOP insisting on Obamacare repeal for tax overhaul
Congressional Republicans on Tuesday projected confidence about delivering on an overhaul of the nation’s tax code
U.S. to dominate oil markets after biggest boom in world history, projections say
The U.S. will be a dominant force in global oil and gas markets for many years to come as the shale boom becomes the biggest supply surge in history, the International Energy
Trump faces new challenges in tax overhaul, Ala. race
The president headed home buoyed by an Asia tour he called “tremendously successful”
Military outside Zimbabwe capital after army chief's threat
Military moves outside Zimbabwe capital after army commander threat to 'step in' amid turmoil.
Everything to know about Trump's tax plan for America's rich
GOP leaders try to rush through complicated tax code changes, inspiring a special-interest bacchanal the likes of which Washington has never seen.
- Fur trappers ask judge to throw out lawsuit aiming to block exports of bobcat pelts
- Who had the strongest handshake? Vladimir Putin and Turkey's President Erdogan knock over furniture in meeting
- The curious, controversial life of John McAfee just got way more complicated
- 'Keep coming at me guys!!!': Donald Trump Jr. meets Russia scrutiny with defiance
- Beware of binge drinking this holiday season
- Committees looking into Russian meddling not done yet
- AP source: Flynn breaks with Trump team on Mueller probe
- Found after Burning Man festival: shoes, cameras, dentures
- This computer game comes thanks to 2 Supreme Court justices
- Cheering Zimbabweans prepare to greet country's new leader
- There’s a Secret Way Into Monaco’s Most Elite Club
- Thanksgiving night fight at Riverchase Galleria shuts down mall 40 minutes early
- $700B defense bill affects Nevada military bases, personnel
- Rising DJ-producer Snails comes out of his shell for Las Vegas gig
- Chinese authorities investigate abuse claims at kindergarten run by U.S. company
- Macy’s Thanksgiving parade revels on amid tight security
- Strong second half carries MSU over DePaul
- Hot property: Vila’s old villa is a gem in JP
- Hollywood’s holiday fare
- Tedeschi Trucks Band moves beyond grief in grueling year