These orangutans are the newest species of great ape, and there are fewer than 800 left
Hello Pongo tapanuliensis, and welcome to the family! As of this week, these orangutans are being recognized as a distinct species of great ape. But they may not be around for
Ben McAdoo: Giants ‘a better practice team’ than last year
Nobody practices as well as the Giants. At least, nobody talks about it as much as their head coach. Ben McAdoo has spent the week praising his team’s work habits, a season-long
Trump "really willing" to go to war against Kim Jong Un, most Americans say
Americans are more fearful of North Korea in the Trump era.
Tucson's dine-in movie theater, RoadHouse, is adding more seating, auditoriums
The expansion of RoadHouse Cinemas will be complete by the holidays.
Canadian immigration officials tell immigrants don’t cross border without papers
A Liberal member of parliament in Quebec told immigrants to not count on Canada for refuge.
Slowik: Bremen Township says it lacks legal authority to fix potholes
A small group of unincorporated Bremen Township residents is once again asking township officials to patch the potholes in front of their homes in the 14600
Suspect in U. of Illinois kidnapping attended rally for victim, officials say
The crowd of demonstrators who rallied behind Yingying Zhang's family included hundreds of students, professors and concerned strangers.
'Tumultuous divorce' behind 5-year-old's killing, officials say
A "tumultuous divorce" led a California man to kill his 5-year-old son in April, investigators said Monday, three days after 35-year-old Aramazd Andressian Sr. was arrested and
Armed prisoners who killed 2 officers are still on the run in Georgia
A bus carrying prisoners was making its way through central Georgia when two inmates stormed the driver's compartment. They overpowered and disarmed two corrections officers,
Drug smuggling a risk if US relations with Cuba shift, officials say
For Cuban officials on the front lines of the fight against drug trafficking, the Trump administration's threat to roll back improved relations between the United States and the
- Dear Abby: Boyfriend in his 20s lacks driver's license
- Why wasn’t cult leader Charles Manson executed after being given the death sentence?
- California lawmakers upset that wildfire money is left out of White House’s disaster aid request
- Josh Mandel's strange Jewish journey to Trumpland from suburban Cleveland
- John Harbaugh said Ravens' prayers were answered on C.J. Mosley's ankle scare
- Look beyond the Akubra: farming isn't quaint, it's a hot bed of innovation
- Touched by an Angel star Della Reese dies aged 86
- Sacked Bulldogs coach Des Hasler sues club for contract breach
- Police: 1 man killed in Palos Heights shooting
- Trump ending temporary permits for almost 60,000 Haitians who came to U.S. after 2010 earthquake
- Federal judge permanently blocks Trump's executive order to cut funding to sanctuary cities
- Serena Williams and Alexis Ohanian's intimate wedding
- American Airlines to offer nonstop between Tucson and Charlotte, N.C.
- Conservative blogger: It's time to stop the abusers of power
- Not so fast on legalizing weed, says N.J. senate leader of black caucus
- Part of hotel evacuated after man threatened with a handgun
- Murphy weighs in on minimum wage and millionaire's tax
- Alabama's Jordan Fisher dazzles, makes top 3 on 'Dancing with the Stars'
- How do you cook a turkey? Turkey hotlines, thawing times, Thanksgiving advice and more
- TBT #17: 'Judas' #1 astounds with storytelling, beauty