Lions film review: 10 observations vs. Browns
Here are 10 observations after a deep dive into the tape from the Lions' 38-24 victory over the Cleveland Browns.
Military outside Zimbabwe capital after army chief's threat
Military moves outside Zimbabwe capital after army commander threat to 'step in' amid turmoil.
Rand Paul: ‘No justification’ for attack outside my home
Republican Sen. Rand Paul said there is “no justification” for the attack outside his Kentucky home that left him with six broken ribs and a damaged lung. “From my perspective, I’m
Lyft will launch in Toronto in its first push outside the US
For its first international business, an easy lift
14 movies worth seeing this holiday season – and none about Santa Claus
There are holiday movies, and then there are holiday movies.
“Novitiate”: A young nun’s tale of disillusionment and self-discovery
Two and one-half stars. Rated R. 123 minutes.
Review: ‘Daddy’s Home 2’ has some inspired moments
Mel Gibson, John Lithgow show up in fun sequel that’s sometimes a little too busy
Movie review: “Jane” documentary looks at a pioneering primatologist
Film tries too hard at times to juice up a powerful story.
The surprising origins of reality TV
Long before E!, Bravo or MTV, PBS introduced America’s television audience to reality TV.
Sharp social-media satire “Tragedy Girls” features Instagrammers who would literally kill for “likes”
Taking “Mean Girls” to a Grand Guignol extreme, the gory horror-comedy “Tragedy Girls” is at least the third movie this year — after “Ingrid Goes West” and…
- Murder suspect on the run for nearly 2 months found hiding in Bessemer attic
- Chicago cop faces discipline for insensitive, threatening posts on Facebook
- Cold War returns as Denmark builds giant tower to spy on Russia
- Hugging your uncle at Thanksgiving dinner? Girl Scouts say, ‘Stop it!’
- 'The Man Who Invented Christmas' brings welcome holiday cheer
- Sexual predators, unite: Trump says forget the accusers. Moore should be a senator
- Why DISH viewers in N.J. won't see Los Angeles Chargers-Dallas Cowboys, Alabama-Auburn games on CBS
- What's new at the beach: OWA welcomes Wahlburgers
- Man, 60, dead in Bessemer shooting; police say killing appears justifiable
- Roy Moore backers giving thanks for Donald Trump
- All Things For You home decorating resale business relocates to huge Ohio City storefront (photos)
- Holiday Arts Guide 2017: This year, treat yourself to Cleveland's best classical music and dance
- Do you watch reality TV?
- 'Three Billboards Outside Ebbing, Missouri' is an enthralling character study in loss (review)
- Radio talk-show host Munch Bishop to have beer named after him
- Woman says unknown person signed her up for opiate addiction program: Mayfield Village Police Blotter
- Talk It Out: Should politicians resign if they've been accused of past sexual harassment or assault?
- ArcelorMittal awarding STEM grants to Cleveland area schools
- Hue Jackson realized Josh Gordon has a disease and he's earned 'the right to be back in this building'
- J.K. Dobbins may be Ohio State's next J.T. Barrett: Passing the Texas torch at Ohio State