This uptown museum’s future could be determined by a new, $700,000 master plan
Charlotte City Council is set to hire a group for master-planning the future of Discovery Place, a children’s science museum on North Tryon Street.
'Took the leash off me!': Donte Jackson's new 'Tyrann Mathieu' role comes as LSU's defense is growing up
Donte Jackson approached LSU defensive coordinator Dave Aranda after last week’s loss at Alabama with a request.
Dokic reveals extent of physical, emotional abuse suffered under father
Former Australian tennis star Jelena Dokic details the full extent of the abuse she endured at the hands of her father Damir.
Live updates: OSU goes three and out, MSU ball
Michigan State can put itself in the driver’s seat in the Big Ten East with a win over Ohio State on Saturday.
Wild weekend gave these title games much-needed meaning
Saturday was a win for college football, a significant victory for the sport that is already enjoying a wildly unpredictable and thrilling regular season. Losses by Notre Dame and
Maryland women's rally against defending national champion South Carolina falls short, 94-86
Kaila Charles had a breakout game for Maryland with 31 points, but the Terps couldn't stop A’Ja Wilson (32 points) and the Gamecocks in an early-season showdown at Xfinity Center.
Hate crimes increase nationally, but are down in Maryland, new FBI data shows
Hate crimes increase nationally, but are down in Maryland, according to new FBI data
Tired of defending schedule, Terps women prepare for defending champion: No. 4 South Carolina
In a span of three games and seven days, No. 15 Maryland (1-0) will play two of the nation's elite women's basketball teams.
Democrat Shea proposes sweeping — and costly — education plan that covers kids from womb to job interview
Democrat Jim Shea, a candidate for governor, pitched a sweeping revamp of how Maryland educates students. He estimated it would cost billions to implement, and suggested the state
Digest (Nov. 12): Terps rally past Duke, 3-2, reach NCAA field hockey semifinals
Playing in their first NCAA field hockey semifinal since 2013, the Terps will face Michigan on Friday at 4:45 p.m. in Louisville, Ky.
- Dear Abby: Boyfriend in his 20s lacks driver's license
- Why wasn’t cult leader Charles Manson executed after being given the death sentence?
- California lawmakers upset that wildfire money is left out of White House’s disaster aid request
- Josh Mandel's strange Jewish journey to Trumpland from suburban Cleveland
- John Harbaugh said Ravens' prayers were answered on C.J. Mosley's ankle scare
- Police: 1 man killed in Palos Heights shooting
- Trump ending temporary permits for almost 60,000 Haitians who came to U.S. after 2010 earthquake
- Federal judge permanently blocks Trump's executive order to cut funding to sanctuary cities
- Serena Williams and Alexis Ohanian's intimate wedding
- American Airlines to offer nonstop between Tucson and Charlotte, N.C.
- Conservative blogger: It's time to stop the abusers of power
- Not so fast on legalizing weed, says N.J. senate leader of black caucus
- Part of hotel evacuated after man threatened with a handgun
- Murphy weighs in on minimum wage and millionaire's tax
- Alabama's Jordan Fisher dazzles, makes top 3 on 'Dancing with the Stars'
- How do you cook a turkey? Turkey hotlines, thawing times, Thanksgiving advice and more
- TBT #17: 'Judas' #1 astounds with storytelling, beauty
- What Alabama's dropping unemployment rate means
- Child predator operation lands 2 Jefferson County men in jail
- Roy Moore campaign disputes reports he was banned from mall