Ford hid a man inside a car seat to test reactions to self-driving cars
It was part of a research project with Virginia Tech
Apple's 'fast' wireless charging may be slower than Samsung
The iPhone X and iPhone 8 may not take full advantage of the Qi standard.
Afghanistan cricket ground hit by suicide bomb blast in Kabul
Police said security forces "sacrificed themselves" to prevent the attacker from reaching the crowd inside the stadium in Kabul.
Thousands evacuated as bomb threats sweep Russia
Dozens of landmark buildings and transport hubs in Russia have been evacuated because of fake bomb threats made by unknown telephone callers.
Indians sweep Detroit Tigers, extend AL-record win streak to 21 games
For the second straight night, the Tigers’ starting pitcher battled and their offense fought but could not close the gap.
Republican Senators Plead for One Last Chance to Repeal Obamacare
Lindsey Graham and Bill Cassidy introduced a bill to convert the law into a block grant for states. But the GOP has moved on, and their plan might never get a vote.
Residents allowed to view property affected by Alberta wildfire
Residents of the Twin Butte area affected by the Kenow wildfire in southwestern Alberta are being given a two-hour window Wednesday to view their properties and check on animals,
If You're Outraged By Trump's DACA Decision, Here's What You Can Do To Help Recipients Like Me
If you can spare one hour of your day, your actions might make a difference.
Dauphin Street strip club? That's not the plan, says manager
When is a Dauphin Street strip club not a Dauphin Street strip club? When it's the "all-new" Club Xcite, said LaTausha Taylor, the general manager and general manager of the
Foley woman charged with burning son's lips with hot spoon
An undocumented immigrant mother is in jail, accused of burning her six-year-old's lips.
- Murder suspect on the run for nearly 2 months found hiding in Bessemer attic
- Cold War returns as Denmark builds giant tower to spy on Russia
- Chicago cop faces discipline for insensitive, threatening posts on Facebook
- Tourbillon Capital, a $3.4 billion hedge fund that's been sounding the alarm about 'frothy speculation,' is suffering big losses
- 'The Man Who Invented Christmas' brings welcome holiday cheer
- The Galaxy S9 will reportedly be a more iterative update and could show up at CES
- Animal Crossing: Pocket Camp brings the series’s leisurely charm to smartphones
- The best streaming shows to binge-watch this Thanksgiving
- This robot can help keep pig hearts beating by gently squeezing them
- Are Parent-Teacher Conferences Becoming Obsolete?
- Network Neutrality Can't Fix the Internet
- As Trump Bragged About His Wine, It Was Sold at Shenandoah National Park
- Things Trump has called “very special”: Himself, Derek Jeter and now women
- A win by Roy Moore would make the GOP the party of pedophiles, "Morning Joe" panelists say
- North Korea sees Manhattan, White House and Pentagon as its top nuclear targets, new report shows
- Hackers are infiltrating ISIS media channels and filling them with porn
- If Angela Merkel resigns, who will stand up to Putin?
- Why is Trump backing Saudi’s murderous attacks on Yemen?
- Can the Cowboys keep their season alive on Thanksgiving?
- Tiger Woods is "pain free" and could be back playing as early as next week