A Major New U.S. Report Affirms: Climate Change Is Getting Worse
The National Climate Assessment arrives as President Trump is dismantling the most sweeping U.S. climate policy.
Good riddance to Rep. Lamar Smith, R-Texas, the most noxious climate change denier in Congress
Rep. Lamar Smith, who announced his retirement Friday, is one of the most noxious anti-science figures in Washington.
Trump administration releases report finding humans responsible for climate change
The Trump administration released a dire scientific report Friday detailing the growing threats of climate change.
Grim, sweeping U.S. report says climate is changing, earth is heating and humans are to blame
The report notes that the Northeast and Atlantic coast could be in for an especially difficult time ahead - especially with flooding and heavy storms.
Western governors want federal help in invasive mussel fight
BOISE, Idaho (AP) - Governors of 19 Western states are pressing the federal government to do more to prevent the spread of damage-causing invasive mussels from infected federally
Pistorius case returns as prosecutors seek longer sentence
SOMERSET WEST, South Africa (AP) - A judge "overemphasized" Oscar Pistorius' disability and was far too lenient on the double-amputee athlete, prosecutors said Friday as they tried
Auburn basketball's Austin Wiley, Danjel Purifoy out indefinitely amid allegations in federal case
Austin Wiley and Danjel Purifoy will sit indefinitely amid their suspected connection with the federal complaint against assistant coach Chuck Person.
CDPHE scientists warn Climax Mine molybdenum may pose health risk, oppose company push to raise statewide pollution limit
Colorado health officials say Climax Molybdenum already is polluting Tenmile Creek at 10 times the standard for molybdenum and that may already pose public health risks to Summit
Doctor fights to regain license lost to lax computer skills
NEW LONDON, N.H. (AP) - Holding manila folders filled with pages of her handwritten reports, Dr. Anna Konopka insists her system for keeping track of her patients' medical
GOP tax plan may offer little aid for many in middle class
WASHINGTON (AP) - House Republicans have stressed that the tax plan they unveiled Thursday is tailored to benefit America's middle class. Just how much it would remains uncertain
- Dear Abby: Boyfriend in his 20s lacks driver's license
- Why wasn’t cult leader Charles Manson executed after being given the death sentence?
- California lawmakers upset that wildfire money is left out of White House’s disaster aid request
- Josh Mandel's strange Jewish journey to Trumpland from suburban Cleveland
- John Harbaugh said Ravens' prayers were answered on C.J. Mosley's ankle scare
- Look beyond the Akubra: farming isn't quaint, it's a hot bed of innovation
- Touched by an Angel star Della Reese dies aged 86
- Sacked Bulldogs coach Des Hasler sues club for contract breach
- Police: 1 man killed in Palos Heights shooting
- Trump ending temporary permits for almost 60,000 Haitians who came to U.S. after 2010 earthquake
- Federal judge permanently blocks Trump's executive order to cut funding to sanctuary cities
- Serena Williams and Alexis Ohanian's intimate wedding
- American Airlines to offer nonstop between Tucson and Charlotte, N.C.
- Conservative blogger: It's time to stop the abusers of power
- Not so fast on legalizing weed, says N.J. senate leader of black caucus
- Part of hotel evacuated after man threatened with a handgun
- Murphy weighs in on minimum wage and millionaire's tax
- Alabama's Jordan Fisher dazzles, makes top 3 on 'Dancing with the Stars'
- How do you cook a turkey? Turkey hotlines, thawing times, Thanksgiving advice and more
- TBT #17: 'Judas' #1 astounds with storytelling, beauty