Firebrand Theatre enters Chicago's Equity landscape with 'Lizzie'
When Firebrand’s punk rock musical “Lizzie” opens in previews Nov. 11, it will mark the first time more than five years that a new Equity
Condemned Nevada prisoner wants execution to proceed Tuesday
At what likely was his last court appearance, Scott Dozier told a judge Wednesday afternoon, just as he has for more than a year, that he wants officials to carry out his death
Mike Daisey at Philadelphia Theatre Company: Trump, Nazis, and … journalism, R.I.P.
In "This Is Not Normal," controversial writer, monologist, and actor Mike Daisey explores our divided times, what he sees as the Trump debacle, and the creep of fascism.
Attorneys for Nevada inmate not seeking stay of execution
Attorneys representing Scott Dozier have pushed to ensure that his lethal injection is carried out humanely, but after more than an hour of argument on Monday, they told a judge in
5 women accuse comedian Louis C.K. of sexual misconduct
Comedian Louis C.K. has been accused of sexual misconduct toward several women, according to a report in The New York Times.
A beginner’s guide to Japanese heavy rock greats Boris
They’ve been putting the ‘pow!’ in power trio for 25 years now.
Las Vegas police ID’d in fatal shooting of double homicide suspect
Officers Kai Hoskins, 32, and Levi Hancock, 43, have been placed on routine administrative leave as Tuesday morning’s fatal shooting of the suspect is investigated.
Western Canada's ice age melt offers preview for modern climate change
New discoveries about the demise of the ice sheet that covered Western Canada at the end of the last ice age offer a preview of what we can expect as Greenland melts due to
Taylor Swift's 'Reputation' remains stellar on new album (Review)
Swift's new album is far from the mess some might have thought after the release of "Look What You Made Me Do."
Where to buy a fresh, locally raised Thanksgiving turkey -- supplies limited
Check our list for farms and retail outlets selling locally raised turkeys for Thanksgiving.
- Fur trappers ask judge to throw out lawsuit aiming to block exports of bobcat pelts
- Who had the strongest handshake? Vladimir Putin and Turkey's President Erdogan knock over furniture in meeting
- The curious, controversial life of John McAfee just got way more complicated
- 'Keep coming at me guys!!!': Donald Trump Jr. meets Russia scrutiny with defiance
- Beware of binge drinking this holiday season
- This computer game comes thanks to 2 Supreme Court justices
- Cheering Zimbabweans prepare to greet country's new leader
- There’s a Secret Way Into Monaco’s Most Elite Club
- Thanksgiving night fight at Riverchase Galleria shuts down mall 40 minutes early
- $700B defense bill affects Nevada military bases, personnel
- Rising DJ-producer Snails comes out of his shell for Las Vegas gig
- Chinese authorities investigate abuse claims at kindergarten run by U.S. company
- Macy’s Thanksgiving parade revels on amid tight security
- Strong second half carries MSU over DePaul
- Hot property: Vila’s old villa is a gem in JP
- Hollywood’s holiday fare
- Tedeschi Trucks Band moves beyond grief in grueling year
- Netflix renews 'MST3K' for new season
- No joyous holiday for Amazon as workers go on strike in Italy
- Big Tech Becomes Theresa May’s Scapegoat