Socks, tipped to be the new 'it' accessory
Several sightings both on and off the runway are putting socks at the forefront of fashion.
Booking.com launches petition to create new vacation emojis
Online accommodation reservation giant Booking.com has launched a petition on Change.org asking for the introduction of emojis symbolizing the first 24 hours of a vacation.
A new memorial will honour victims of the MH17 tragedy.
FAMILIES of those killed in the MH17 tragedy will gather in the Netherlands on Monday to remember the 298 people who died when their plane was shot down over Ukraine.
Playoff-needy Big 12 has 3 new coaches, new media days venue
When the Big 12 kicks off its football media days on Monday, commissioner Bob Bowlsby will be able to tout a winning record in bowl games last season and the still-growing revenue
‘I wanted to kill him out of deep hatred’
THE Japanese “Black Widow” suspected of killing six of her lovers has confessed to poisoning one of them in a multiple murder case that has gripped Japan.
Judge to rule on whether DNA evidence can be used in trial of man accused of killing Zion girls
A Lake County judge is expected to rule Aug. 30 on whether DNA evidence will be admitted into the trial of Jorge Torrez for the murder of two young Zion girls on Mother's Day 2005.
4 judges to handle almost all Clark County murder cases
The judges are expected to handle some other less-serious criminal cases, but they have cleared their calendars of civil cases. Some murder cases have lingered in the court system
Miami judge: New stand-your-ground law is unconstitutional
The controversial law has long been criticized for fostering a shoot-first mentality, which eliminated a citizen's duty to retreat before using deadly force in responding to an
Five unsolved murder cases closed by Victorian Coroners Court
THE violent murder of five Melbourne men who died at the hands of unknown killers are likely to remain a mystery.
August trial date scheduled for man accused of killing woman in Hinsdale home
An August trial date is set for the man accused of the May home invasion and slaying of a Hinsdale woman.
- Heavy police presence remains at scene where Baltimore detective was shot
- Jamie Costello's Facebook post about Baltimore crime attracts attention
- The House just passed its big tax bill. Here's what is in it and what deductions vanish.
- House passes tax plan, advancing big cuts for corporations
- Slain Baltimore Police detective was 18-year veteran of department
- Vandalism, graffiti remain nagging problems despite CTA's efforts
- Northern Pass didn’t consult Concord officials on butterfly mitigation plan
- Daughters tell of harsh discipline in the case of a Waggaman man accused of beating son to death
- Man stabbed multiple times with box cutter after stopping at Algiers gas station, NOPD says
- The storyteller: Ramblin' Jack Elliott returns to Baton Rouge for intimate Sunday show
- Report: Video shows alleged domestic incident involving former LSU receiver Jarvis Landry
- Louisiana nonfarm employment rises slightly, led by growth in construction
- The Latest: Truex's team owner will be cheering from afar
- Man’s best friend brings love, might help you live longer
- On Hawaii's Molokai island, an 1860s leper colony draws determined travelers
- Sylvester Stallone accused of 1986 sexual assault on 16-year-old fan, denies allegations
- 'Annie' at Walnut Theatre: No leapin' lizards here
- Siemens cuts 6,900 energy-related jobs, including 1,800 in the U.S.
- Eagles benefit, this time, from NFL's unofficial criminal justice system
- Sports Tonight: Thunder not taking NBA by storm