Parliament Coffee signs for first Center City location
It's a mighty caffeinated part of town, with La Colombe across the street in the Residences at the Ritz-Carlton as well as Bluestone Lane across Penn Square.
High blood pressure affects nearly half of U.S. adults, thanks to new guidelines
Simply put, 130 is the new 140. But in most cases, the new definition will mean lifestyle changes, not medicine.
Kevin Bacon's new TV pilot is a Boston story, produced by Matt Damon and Ben Affleck
Showtime's "City on a Hill" casts the Philadelphia native as a "corrupt yet venerated FBI veteran" in a fictionalized version of a 1990s police story.
Black Lives Matter activist arrested during Center City protest
Asa Khalif was taken into custody during a loud and profanity-laced protest at the Attorney General's Office in Center City.
Rugby Canada fires GM, restructures front office
Rugby Canada, whose flagship men's 15s team has been moving backwards in recent times, shook up its structure Monday.
Verdict is in: Yankees' Aaron Judge wins AL rookie of the year
Aaron Judge and Cody Bellinger are baseball's Rookies of the Year for 2017 after their record-setting home run binges eliminated any reasonable competition for the honors.
Nick Saban talks run defense, injuries and more
Nick Saban addressed the media as the Crimson Tide begins preparations for its game against FCS opponent Mercer.
Frank Zamboni is way overdue for induction into the Hockey Hall of Fame: Opinion
The hall of fame will welcome its newest inductees Monday, but notably absent again this year is the humble inventor of the famous ice-resurfacing machine that bears his name.
49ers beat Giants for 1st win of season
C.J. Beathard threw for 288 yards and two touchdowns and ran for a third score to lead the 49ers to their first win of the season with a 31-21 victory over the New York Giants on
Changing of the guard: Bottcher beats Howard to claim last Olympic trials spot
Brendan Bottcher hadn't even been born when Glenn Howard already captured his first Brier and world championship, but on Sunday night in Summerside, P.E.I., there was a changing of
- Dear Abby: Boyfriend in his 20s lacks driver's license
- Why wasn’t cult leader Charles Manson executed after being given the death sentence?
- California lawmakers upset that wildfire money is left out of White House’s disaster aid request
- Josh Mandel's strange Jewish journey to Trumpland from suburban Cleveland
- John Harbaugh said Ravens' prayers were answered on C.J. Mosley's ankle scare
- Sacked Bulldogs coach Des Hasler sues club for contract breach
- Police: 1 man killed in Palos Heights shooting
- Trump ending temporary permits for almost 60,000 Haitians who came to U.S. after 2010 earthquake
- Federal judge permanently blocks Trump's executive order to cut funding to sanctuary cities
- Serena Williams and Alexis Ohanian's intimate wedding
- American Airlines to offer nonstop between Tucson and Charlotte, N.C.
- Conservative blogger: It's time to stop the abusers of power
- Not so fast on legalizing weed, says N.J. senate leader of black caucus
- Part of hotel evacuated after man threatened with a handgun
- Murphy weighs in on minimum wage and millionaire's tax
- Alabama's Jordan Fisher dazzles, makes top 3 on 'Dancing with the Stars'
- How do you cook a turkey? Turkey hotlines, thawing times, Thanksgiving advice and more
- TBT #17: 'Judas' #1 astounds with storytelling, beauty
- What Alabama's dropping unemployment rate means
- Child predator operation lands 2 Jefferson County men in jail