Jon Gruden says he may return to coaching, and 2 teams appear to be the most likely destinations
Even after nine seasons away from the sideline, the 2003 Super Bowl champion remains one of the most sought-after coaches in the business.
'Weinstein Effect' goes global as powerful men confronted
The sexual harassment and assault allegations against Harvey Weinstein that rocked Hollywood and sparked a flurry of allegations in other American industries, as well as the
For Trump and his supporters, the phrase 'fake news' is their most potent weapon: Opinion
In the bumper-sticker realm of Trump Nation, it's the etymological equivalent of a Bushmaster with a bump stock; turn it on your enemy and spray.
Leader of Tulane Hillel named among most influential U.S. Jews, and other news of higher education
Leader of Tulane Hillel among top U.S. Jews
Did NJEA consultant steer teachers to a shoddy Florida rehab center?
Some New Jersey teachers say they were essentially trapped in a Florida rehab facility while their health insurance was billed thousands, according to an investigation by STAT and
Ivanka: Tax reform's the law of unintended consequences
The tax-reform packages being pushed in Congress would actually increase taxes for rich people in New Jersey, and that could have some repercussions for the working people in
The Kevin Spacey scandal: Will the actor ever work again?
Kevin Spacey, a New Jersey native, is accused of groping or molesting a number of men, including those who were teenagers at the time
A snag for legal marijuana in N.J.? New Assembly speaker won't commit
Incoming state Assembly speaker Craig Coughlin said Monday he has "not indicated" whether or not he supports legal pot.
County spent $2.9M to renovate restaurant but first tenant left in 2 years
The Cooper House opened in 2016 after the county spent $2.9 million to renovate the riverfront spot.
House Won't Accept Repeal of Local Tax Break, Brady Says
The House of Representatives wouldn’t accept a tax bill that, like the Senate’s, eliminates deductions for all state and local taxes, the chairman of the House’s tax-writing
- Dear Abby: Boyfriend in his 20s lacks driver's license
- Why wasn’t cult leader Charles Manson executed after being given the death sentence?
- California lawmakers upset that wildfire money is left out of White House’s disaster aid request
- Josh Mandel's strange Jewish journey to Trumpland from suburban Cleveland
- John Harbaugh said Ravens' prayers were answered on C.J. Mosley's ankle scare
- Look beyond the Akubra: farming isn't quaint, it's a hot bed of innovation
- Touched by an Angel star Della Reese dies aged 86
- Sacked Bulldogs coach Des Hasler sues club for contract breach
- Police: 1 man killed in Palos Heights shooting
- Trump ending temporary permits for almost 60,000 Haitians who came to U.S. after 2010 earthquake
- Federal judge permanently blocks Trump's executive order to cut funding to sanctuary cities
- Serena Williams and Alexis Ohanian's intimate wedding
- American Airlines to offer nonstop between Tucson and Charlotte, N.C.
- Conservative blogger: It's time to stop the abusers of power
- Not so fast on legalizing weed, says N.J. senate leader of black caucus
- Part of hotel evacuated after man threatened with a handgun
- Murphy weighs in on minimum wage and millionaire's tax
- Alabama's Jordan Fisher dazzles, makes top 3 on 'Dancing with the Stars'
- How do you cook a turkey? Turkey hotlines, thawing times, Thanksgiving advice and more
- TBT #17: 'Judas' #1 astounds with storytelling, beauty