Sen. John Kennedy keeping mum on nomination of conservative Kyle Duncan to 5th Circuit judgeship
WASHINGTON — A pair of conservative judicial advocacy groups have launched ads in Louisiana to push the confirmation of Kyle Duncan to a seat on the 5th U.S. Circuit Court
Bennett focusing on present, getting resettled with Patriots
Martellus Bennett didn't think he'd play football again this season after his unexpected and contentious exit from the Green Bay Packers last week.
Las Vegas police to give details on officer-involved shooting
Las Vegas police will release additional details Tuesday afternoon about the deadly shooting Saturday that involved an officer.
Philly native Eve joins 'The Talk' on CBS as co-host
The Germantown native was named a cohost this morning.
$100M family feud threatens Palm steakhouse future
The knives are out in a $100 million Manhattan family feud that threatens the future of the legendary Palm steakhouses from LA to New York. The Palm’s story starts in 1926 when
Everything but the oink: Traditional Cajun boucherie comes to Central City BBQ this weekend
Boudin, cracklin’, tasso and hogshead cheese – they all come from the Louisiana butcher shop, and they appear on lots of menus these days too. But before all that, they
Chandler bartender's abrupt firing creates social-media storm: 'I feel so disrespected,' Brandon Casey says
Bartender Brandon Casey helped open The Ostrich in Chandler, developed the bar program, hired the staff and did the design for the underground space.
Chipotle’s stock hit after Jeremy Jordan says he got violently sick
Chipotle’s shares took a hit Monday after “Supergirl” star Jeremy Jordan said he got violently ill from eating at one of the chain’s burrito joints late last week. But doubt was
Hula’s Modern Tiki's birth in the recession helped spark uptown Phoenix dining scene
Owner Dana Mule's goal: create a haven for patrons to forget the day-to-day grind with from-scratch Island fare and hand-shaken tropical drinks.
Matt Sigur: Stinky's Fish Camp opens and more Baton Rouge restaurant news
Now open: Stinky's Fish Camp
- Murder suspect on the run for nearly 2 months found hiding in Bessemer attic
- Chicago cop faces discipline for insensitive, threatening posts on Facebook
- Cold War returns as Denmark builds giant tower to spy on Russia
- Hugging your uncle at Thanksgiving dinner? Girl Scouts say, ‘Stop it!’
- 'The Man Who Invented Christmas' brings welcome holiday cheer
- If Mitch Trubisky ruins the Bears' draft position, that's a good thing
- BROWN: Firm urges new license plates to replace ‘ugly, illegible mess’
- Pro-Roy Moore group fundraises off Trump's near endorsement
- 'Irving Berlin's White Christmas' a spirit-raising dance-athon
- Shawn Wayans brings his standup act back to Improv in Schaumburg
- Holiday Show Guide: Scrooges, Nutcrackers, Taylor Swift and more
- The beet goes on: understanding the benefits of this root vegetable
- Re-imagining a tradition
- 'Like a big gumbo': Immigrant communities in New Orleans reflect on their Thanksgiving traditions
- Dan Fagan: JPSO's failure to react to slain Marrero woman's screams defies all reason
- Let's Dish: Bouillababes show us how they make green curry shrimp and coconut corn grits
- Movie review: Predictable 'Roman' wastes Denzel Washington
- Album reviews: Exploring the latest soulful showcases from Sharon Jones, Mavis Staples
- Throwing away trash, recycling products about to become more expensive in Baton Rouge
- Naked man accused of carjacking in Baton Rouge motel parking lot, police say